NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
shade

To Sell my 360 or not to sell

Well since I got Wii I have hardly touched my 360, even before Wii I had played it that much for a few weeks. At the moment it is just being used as a DVD Player. I have a lot of great games:

Kameo

Perfect Dark Zero

PGR3

Smackdown Vs Raw 2007

Oblivion

Tomb Raider Legends

FFXI (Un used)

Dead or live 4

Alien Hominde (XBLA)

Marball Ultra Blast (XBLA)

Zuma (XBLA)

Street Fighter 2 (XBLA)

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (XBLA)

Thats not a bad line up, I suppose the reason for not playing on my 360 that much is time, when I do have an extra hour or so free I spend my time playing Virtual console or a game like Wii sports. When i have a few hours spare I play Zelda, Red Steal, COD3 and the longer VC games like Zelda OOT. I just don't play it really at all. I brought Alien Hominde from marketplace, like it but have not touched it since.

I also have a few gamecube games I need to complete as well as a good collection of dreamcast games and a DS for on the go.

Should I give up on my 360 or wait?

If you don't think you'll play it then sell it!

However, there are alot of games you don't have in your collection such as Gears of War, Lost Planet, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, GRAW, GRAW 2, RS: Vegas etc...

then there are awesome games in the future such as, Halo 3, Banjo Kazooie, Alan Wake, Blue Dragon, Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, Resi 5, Stranglehold, Turok, Haze, PGR 4 etc... etc...

Though if you don't have the time to play games all that much then there may be little point!

I have played Gears of War, Lost Planet, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, but if I buy them i know i will not play them.

There are many games that interest me but its all about time I will give it another couple of months yet.

You need more games...I've had mine for 6 weeka and I have...actually Im not going to say, u just need to know it is a lot!

Get Viva Pinata and/or Crackdown...

Plus next month, Virtual Tennis 3!!

TBH I found the opposite, I havn't touched my Wii for 2 months now but I can't stop playing with my 360!

Sell it to me for £180 without the games and I'll be your friend. :)

Or Sell everything to me for £80 and I'll give you my PSP and games.

no point selling it as you will definetly get some use of it in the future, owning just a wii won't meet you gaming needs over the next 5 years so if you do sell it you will only end up buying another one or Ps3

I say keep it, because I reckon you'll want more games for it eventually.

Also XBOX360 = Best system EVER.

I have played, Prey, Gears Of War, Dead Rising, Lost Planet, Crackdown and a phew others I will probably keep hold of it for a while unless my washing machine is really nakad then I might have to sell it.

You need more games...I've had mine for 6 weeka and I have...actually Im not going to say, u just need to know it is a lot!

Get Viva Pinata and/or Crackdown...

Plus next month, Virtual Tennis 3!!

TBH I found the opposite, I havn't touched my Wii for 2 months now but I can't stop playing with my 360!

Going from you're sig im counting 12 games + Live Arcade stuff! Christ!

Where do you get the time to play them all? I got 4 games + LA:U with my system 4 weeks ago, bought GoW 2 weeks later and hardly played it! Most of my time is split between Oblivion and Tony Hawks :p

I'd say keep! Just because i bought an xbox 360 on tuesday and i'm really loving it! The only action my wii has had since i got it is a look on the everybody votes channel and wii tennis with some friends yesterday. . . . .

Thing is, I know if I sold one of my consoles, a game would get released or something big would be announced shortly after I sold it, and I'd think "....fuck!"

At the end of the day, it's your decision. Maybe you just haven't clicked with the system yet, or something.

Going from you're sig im counting 12 games + Live Arcade stuff! Christ!

Where do you get the time to play them all? I got 4 games + LA:U with my system 4 weeks ago, bought GoW 2 weeks later and hardly played it! Most of my time is split between Oblivion and Tony Hawks :p

I havn't completed most of them and I mostly play on the weekends and Wednesday, my day off from uni. I get bored of games quite quickly but if I have loads to play at once I play them in rotation and I find they last longer.

And apart from Crackdown, the most I've payed for a 360 game was £22 and most were even cheaper! :heh:

I admit its still absurd!

If you don't think you'll play it then sell it!

However, there are alot of games you don't have in your collection such as Gears of War, Lost Planet, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, GRAW, GRAW 2, RS: Vegas etc...

then there are awesome games in the future such as, Halo 3, Banjo Kazooie, Alan Wake, Blue Dragon, Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, Resi 5, Stranglehold, Turok, Haze, PGR 4 etc... etc...

Though if you don't have the time to play games all that much then there may be little point!

I think you forgot something called Call of Duty? :heh:

Sign in to follow this