NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Aussie

Earth Defence Force 2017

You can find the very first two gameplay videos right :

Insects & Machines

edf.jpg

earthdefenceforce2017.0.jpg earthdefenceforce2017.1.jpg

D3Publisher of Europe Ltd. a publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software, is out to save the world by recruiting gamers across the nation to ward off enormous, ravaging space invaders in Earth Defence Force 2017, coming exclusively to the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft in Spring 2007. The action packed arcade-style third-person shooter equips players with an extensive arsenal of diverse weapons, vehicles to pilot and loyal team mates in order to defeat a wide variety of attackers ranging from gigantic ants and spiders to robots and monsters standing more than 20 stories tall.

earthdefenceforce2017.2.jpg earthdefenceforce2017.3.jpg

“2007 promises to be a booming year for D3PE, and we’re excited to start it off quite literally with a bang with Earth Defence Force 2017,” said Suzanne Sutton, PR & Marketing Manager, D3PE. “Sandlot has created an explosively fun game in EDF 2017, and we look forward to astounding gamers with the sheer scope and size of the game’s colossal enemies and expansive environments.”

earthdefenceforce2017.4.jpg earthdefenceforce2017.5.jpg

Developed by Sandlot (Japan), Earth Defence Force 2017 lands players on the front lines of an onslaught of extraterrestrial invaders, with non-stop swarms of hundreds of enemies on screen at once. Gamers aren’t alone. Not only do they have more than 150 weapon variations to choose from—including assault rifles, rocket launchers and flamethrowers—but they have the support of AI-controlled Earth Defence Force team mates who battle beside them throughout the game. Players can also join forces with live team mates in co-op mode and battle together. Fighting within a wholly destructible environment where bridges, skyscrapers and other structures can just as easily be destroyed by friend or foe, players can either save their world or demolish it in the process. With more than 50 missions to complete and a seemingly endless barrage of attackers, the Earth Defence Force has their work cut out for them.

earthdefenceforce2017.6.jpg earthdefenceforce2017.7.jpg

Why is it only £25?

Hopefully this will be good...

because its a cheap assed game as in its no where near as graphically :shock: as most other 360 games

I don't think so, their wiki only shows that they have done two EDF before and mech games.

The graphics: terrible. The conception: clinched. The execution: unintelligible.

If you ask me, this represents everything games can and should be. If you can honestly look at the thing and tell me there isn't a part of you that wants to play it, you must be made of stone.

It looks so quirky and fun, just plain old fun, no thinking, mindless shooting that doesn't get repetative.

The graphics: terrible. The conception: clinched. The execution: unintelligible.

If you ask me, this represents everything games can and should be. If you can honestly look at the thing and tell me there isn't a part of you that wants to play it, you must be made of stone.

You always want to try something that's so bad. I wanted to play the Bikini Zombie girl game, so I manage to get hold of it and play it. Oh man it was so bad. :D

Hahaha, I love you, man.

I have a quota that needs to be filled. I need to watch bad movies that are so bad that they are possibly the greatest things in the universe. Don't see why games can't be the same. :D

Hahaha, I love you, man.

I have a quota that needs to be filled. I need to watch bad movies that are so bad that they are possibly the greatest things in the universe. Don't see why games can't be the same. :D

Bad movies like Santa Clause Conquers The Martians?

Best bad movie ever!

Bad movies like Santa Clause Conquers The Martians?

Best bad movie ever!

Hahahaha.

"Plot Outline: The Martians kidnap Santa because there is nobody on Mars to give their children presents."

I want to see this right now. Cheers for pointing it out to me.

Of course, I think there's also some bad games that are so terrible they have reached some form of cult status. Zero Wing, for example. Probably the best example you'll find, imo.

Cmaaaan, we need more awful games. :(

I saw this on Gamersyde Diaries. It looks so nuts. :D

It's like a B movie version of Shadow of The Colossus but with giant robots and alien ants.

targeting and the running man looks just like the lost planet engine ..........

this and lost planet(atleast to me ) look like clones... in a fundamental gameplay and camera level....

its it just me who thinks this?

targeting and the running man looks just like the lost planet engine ..........

this and lost planet(atleast to me ) look like clones... in a fundamental gameplay and camera level....

its it just me who thinks this?

Pretty obvious really, this seems to run a fair bit quicker than Lost Planet does though.

Sign in to follow this