NEurope
Sarka

Stars Catalouge, anyone's arrived?

Every time i order from there, it takes 2-4 weeks. When did you order something? The only time it took me a short time was the VIP DS pack, so I dont think yours will come quick.

I think it was the end of last month, can't remember exact dates, that I ordered it, so I'm hoping that it'll get here soon!

Glad you put this up as a topic.

I've not got mine yet either. I ordered Wario World which I was really chuffed about getting for free because I had intended to buy it. I received my confirmation email on the 22nd September, but as I say - so far nothing.

One guy on the official Nintendo forum told me it took him 7 weeks and 3 emails before his item turned up! So I'm preparing for a fight!!

K-project, your highly likely to get it this week. The maximum number of days you should wait is 28, and 3 weeks have gone, so one more week. This week or next monday, thats all I can say.

Sarka, when did you get your confirmation email?

mine took a month to arrive, its free so stop complaing :P

Yeah fatrox is right, then again, it was only K-project complaining.

But when you think about it, it isnt actualy free, its a matter of buying nintendo games, but it is free in a way since nintendo doesnt have to do it.

I'm not complaining! I was just saying it hadn't turned up yet. :indeed:

Anyways, it's not free until it turns up, is it? Plus how much do you spend to get your "free" item"? Exactly.

They've got 28 days (which I'm fully aware of thanks) which means Thursday. Which means Friday it's moany email time. :heh:

ah, when did they start actually putting things on there? Theres nothing on there at the moment...i gave up months ago.

Should be sometime towards the end of this month I think. Hopefully with the 4000 stars I have Ill actually be able to afford something this time as I usuallly catch the updates.

I'm not complaining! I was just saying it hadn't turned up yet. :indeed:

Anyways, it's not free until it turns up, is it? Plus how much do you spend to get your "free" item"? Exactly.

They've got 28 days (which I'm fully aware of thanks) which means Thursday. Which means Friday it's moany email time. :heh:

Yes, i know its not completely free, but Nintendo doesnt have to do the stars catalogue does it? You buy a game for the game, not for random items to appear on a list on the website.

Infact, I mentioned this in my post which i quoted fatrox.

i ordered the donkey konga 2 and bongo's pack, still waiting, but it did say 28 days so im not too fussed considering its free.

The Next update could be November 4th, and Gameboy Micros and 'special' faceplates could be put on there!!!!!!!!

I wish! :indeed:

Could you guys say what items you purchased and for how much?

I purchased Pokemon Box ages ago for either 4000 or 5000....It was totally useless considering that I didnt have a Gameboy at the time (Only a gameboy player). :indeed:

Well, I ordered nintendogs a while back and it only took them 2 days to put it in my mailbox, so I guess there isn't a standard delivery time.

I got an email from Nintendo today saying:

"We expect your Wario World Game to be with you within the next week. We hope you enjoy the game."

That's good locky, I hope I get one of them soon, or I'll have to write tham an e-mail or two.

you may spend money to get your free item, but your buying that item for that much, not anything else, you buy an xbox game for 29 quid, and u get an xbox game, but u buy a nintendo game for 29 quid, and u can choose to get another one, if you want, but your not buying it at all, its free :D

Yay, my Wario World showed up today! I can stop moaning now!

What gear did I miss in the most recent update to the stars catalogue? Anything good?

(By the way Harribo - top sig! I'm an Owls fan too)