N-Europe

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Anakenobi

And include a bonus disc with Alice in Chains, Pantera, Soilwork, Opeth, Type O Negative,... :p

What? That wasn't mentioned was it?

But damn if it got delayed, was really looking forward to this. I don't care about the mono/stereo thing. I just wanna play it dammit.

Well pre-order is now "Order-Placed" and Play says it's in but if they don't send it then I guess we know why.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I'll be on a real downer if this is yet another game to slip, just have to hope they get it back out in time for Xmas.

On other news I have set up an NEurope Super Rocking All Stars tour group,naff name I know but I went for it deliberately, add a bit of glam rock tack to it.

Either search for it or here's a link;

http://www.guitarhero.com/tour_groups/210089

well I'll be on a real downer if this is yet another game to slip, just have to hope they get it back out in time for Xmas.

On other news I have set up an NEurope Super Rocking All Stars tour group,naff name I know but I went for it deliberately, add a bit of glam rock tack to it.

Cool what do you do with that? Might sign up!

Go on then, I'll join ye.

I'll join it....if i can afford to buy it on friday, and if it comes out on friday! :)

yeah here#s hoping was expecting my order status to change as it was being picked on friday but its still the same, will check 2moro.

EDIT:

I've approved every application so far.

What? But damn if it got delayed, was really looking forward to this. I don't care about the mono/stereo thing. I just wanna play it dammit.

Well pre-order is now "Order-Placed" and Play says it's in but if they don't send it then I guess we know why.

Yup agreed I'm totally psyched for this game too and would be really pissed if it's delayed too - was gonna get medal of honour heroes the following week!

My pre-order is also now "order placed" on play.com let's hope it ships tomorrow!

My order hasn't changed yet, but wouldn't expect it to until later on in the day...

This is so annoying not knowing what is happening with it.

EDIT;

This is the email Activision have sent out to people complaining, I've bolded some highlights;

Hello from Activision!

We enjoy hearing from our customers.

We are currently looking into the issue, but heres a few things you can try for now:

Try switching the sound modes on your home theater receiver. Different model receivers have many different sound modes such as movie, game, music, sports etc. With these different sound modes you should be able to get sound out of the center and front stereo speakers, as well as the subwoofer.

For the meantime you can set your stereo sound on the wii system - this should alow left and right sound to correctly work with any speaker set up.

NOTE: Stereo sound must be set from the Wii main menu. There is no ingame setting for it."

So they are claiming that this will sort it. but then other people on the forums are saying;

"DOES that really work though? Setting "Stereo" from the Wii menu? Currently I have it set on "Surround", because it sounds a little better on my SDTV for some reason :\ So..what? Should I change it to "Stereo"? :0"

No, it doesn't. Again, all they are doing is getting people to get their (still) mono sound to come through two speakers, thus fooling the ones too stupid to know better. Which is why I suspect they have no intention of fixing it...because if they were planning on acknowledging and fixing the problem, they'd just say so and not try and hoodwink the customers that contact them.

So I think we are still going to see this released and that they aren't going to recall unless they completely have to.

Yea same here. I don't mind if it doesn't get sent today or anything, I just want to know if it's getting pulled off or not, orders getting sent means it's not but nobody knows anything.

I've only heard that one report saying it's been pulled off and that's it.

yeah well read what I just edited above. I think the rumours have come from nothing really...it does create uncertainty that shouldn't be there.

gah, i haven't been in this thread for awhile, come to see whats going on what with the game (meant) to be coming friday, and see all this that it might be pulled, crap i might drop into the shop i pre-ordered it from and ask them if they know anything. Stores usually get their shipments in on tuesdays yes?

gah, i haven't been in this thread for awhile, come to see whats going on what with the game (meant) to be coming friday, and see all this that it might be pulled, crap i might drop into the shop i pre-ordered it from and ask them if they know anything. Stores usually get their shipments in on tuesdays yes?

Yeah tuesday or wednesday.

I'm sacing up all my game points now, so far i've got about £16 worth but you can only use £2.50 at a time. I would of used it for Guitar Hero but play.com would only be a few pounds dearer.

I have £28 please say i can use more then £2.50 in a shop? :blank:

Thank-god you told me that, if thats true...i thought i was allowed to use all my points at once and i would have looked rather stupid...

I'll now have to sell my body to pay for this. :D

Joking, obviously...:heh::)

I have £28 please say i can use more then £2.50 in a shop? :blank:

Thank-god you told me that, if thats true...i thought i was allowed to use all my points at once and i would have looked rather stupid...

I'll now have to sell my body to pay for this. :D

Joking, obviously...:heh::)

I hope so... thought you were being serious there!

So people who've ordered from play, do the send randomly during the day? This is like the first time in 3 years i've ordered from them.