N-Europe

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Anakenobi

Surely that will be sorted out for the Pal release then?

Chances are looking very bleak indeed. They are 'looking into it' and 'can't provide a timeframe' and the usual 'no further comment'.

Read: "Yes we know we screwed this one up. We want to provide a solution, but we have no idea how, let alone when we'll do this. Right now, we're too busy counting dollarbills that come rollin' in. We hope this will just pass by. Maybe we'll provide a patch of some sorts with DLC. Oh, wait..."

A tad cynical perhaps, but it looks like Mono GHIII for Europe, and nothing in sight that looks like a kind of solution.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chances are looking very bleak indeed. They are 'looking into it' and 'can't provide a timeframe' and the usual 'no further comment'.

Read: "Yes we know we screwed this one up. We want to provide a solution, but we have no idea how, let alone when we'll do this. Right now, we're too busy counting dollarbills that come rollin' in. We hope this will just pass by. Maybe we'll provide a patch of some sorts with DLC. Oh, wait..."

A tad cynical perhaps, but it looks like Mono GHIII for Europe, and nothing in sight that looks like a kind of solution.

Heres a solution give everyone who bought it a replacement disk - it's a logistical nightmare but as it says the game is in stereo on they box they need to do something or they are selling under false pretenses.

Heres a solution give everyone who bought it a replacement disk - it's a logistical nightmare but as it says the game is in stereo on they box they need to do something or they are selling under false pretenses.

they have talked about a downloadable update....

on other news my copy has been set for picking at Game! could have it early next week at this rate...but not sure if I wanna pay £70 for it though...

Woah! feel the love on this thread lol

Not long till Friday now - really looking forward to this - and another online game too.

Will be my first Guitar Hero game - and I reckon I'll suck big time but should be fun!

Same here. First ever time I will have ever played Guitar Hero and i'm looking forward to sucking and you guys literally owning me online.

Is it friend codes for this?

Mono or not, this one is a garanteed buy for me. It's my first GH too, but I'd like to think that, because I can play the real thing, I'll rule at this game. Chances are... nought. :heh:

Damn you, videogames and your more fun version of reality!

I'm going through the songs on Rayman Raving Rabbits 2, just to get in the mood. :wink:

I think I remember reading siomewhere that stereo sound works if you select Stereo in the Wii's settings as the game itself doesn't have the option.

So if you get the mono issue then try changing from mono or surround to stereo in the Wii's settings menu.

I think I remember reading siomewhere that stereo sound works if you select Stereo in the Wii's settings as the game itself doesn't have the option.

So if you get the mono issue then try changing from mono or surround to stereo in the Wii's settings menu.

well thats something atleast if it proves to be true.

I want it...but i have Guitar Hero 2 on my 360, so would it make sense buying number 3 on Wii?.. I would like to play against people on this board, but £75?! Jeez...theres still quite a few games coming out by the end of the year which i would like and £75 at the mo seems alot! mmmm :blank:

I want it...but i have Guitar Hero 2 on my 360, so would it make sense buying number 3 on Wii?.. I would like to play against people on this board, but £75?! Jeez...theres still quite a few games coming out by the end of the year which i would like and £75 at the mo seems alot! mmmm :blank:

£75? Just find a play.com promo code for a fiver off. It will only end up being £55

And im gutted about the mono thing. Really wanted it this week as well =(

£75? Just find a play.com promo code for a fiver off. It will only end up being £55

And im gutted about the mono thing. Really wanted it this week as well =(

Oh cool!

Though i was gonna use my game cash points, should have mentioned that! :D

May leave this till after Christmas actually...