NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
THE ganondorflol

Who's your favourite Mushroom Kingdom resident?

Princess Peach of course! She RULES! Quite literally. Peach is graceful and kind with gorgeous looks andbags of suger- coated feminine appeal. She can also kick some mean Goomba butt when necessary.

Post opinions here...

Well....that all depends on who lives in the Mushroom Kingdom...And appart from a few I don't know which others definately do.

Anyway, If it's in the Mario World it has to be Wario & Waluigi.

Luigi, yeah. He's a little pussy, but always give respect to the underdog.

His stuff in Paper Mario 2 is golden too, especially the music.

Not being nasty or anything THE_ganondorf but why all the random threads eh?

And mine would be toad.

I'm trying to get back on the good side of the forum. I want to be known, not a an annoying pratt, but a guy who makes good threads. And you gotta admit, some are pretty decent!

I also love Luigi- just get PM2 and read all that stuff he writes in those books- its hilarious!

I'm trying to get back on the good side of the forum. I want to be known, not a an annoying pratt, but a guy who makes good threads. And you gotta admit, some are pretty decent!

I also love Luigi- just get PM2 and read all that stuff he writes in those books- its hilarious!

Just chillax a bit with the thread creation, try posting some creative stuff in other people's threads, too. :smile:

I never post threads, yet I am revered throughout the land. I guess we can't all be as great as me though.

And I believe the answer to your question is 'Yoshi'.

They're all shit characters made by unimaginative marketing men.

You mean like Capt. Generic, 'The pretty young one', 'The slutty lookin one' & Token Deformed??

You mean like Capt. Generic, 'The pretty young one', 'The slutty lookin one' & Token Deformed??

:blank: I mean like characters that were designed by marketing men that are designed to make money. What aren't you understanding?

Ha. I love how you have to resort to insulting I enjoy that is entirely off topic rather than make a point. Classic

:D

EDIT- I don't want an argument man, but if you insist, i'll give you one.

EDIT2- Christ I sound angry no matter what I do or say :P I didn't mean to annoy you or whatever Mr. Kurt :)

EDIT- I don't want an argument man, but if you insist, i'll give you one.

Am I right in thinking you're one of the better arguers in the forums Yamcha? (Cbb to say a three word name).

And why the Mushroom Kingdom? There are loads of other games with far superior characters to discuss about.

Am I right in thinking you're one of the better arguers in the forums Yamcha? (Cbb to say a three word name).

I think so. But I like Kurt and I can't be arsed :p

Luigi, surely the princess would rather ride a tall, thinner man than the short fat plumber?

And why the Mushroom Kingdom? There are loads of other games with far superior characters to discuss about.

True like Zelda, Final Fantasy and you could discuss TV shows and Films

A teenager wants to make me? lol.

I think this can be said about both that comment and your whole persona. WTF?!

haha no- you're not funny, mate, so don't try it. Also, I did not start up this thread to argue, so get onto the point...

haha no- you're not funny, mate, so don't try it.

In true pantomime style: Oh yes I am!

Then you say...

Sign in to follow this