N-Europe

Foxtrox Uniform Charlie Kilo

Lammie

Ok, to participate you're going to have to listen to Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo by The Bloodhound Gang or at least read the lyrics. But it's a great song, so I suggest you hear it.

Basically for anyone who's yet to hear it, it's comprised of innuendo.

For example:

Vulcanize the whoopee stick in the ham wallet

Cattle prod the oyster ditch with the lap rocket

Batter dip the cranny ax in the gut locker

Retrofit the pudding hatch with the boink swatter

So I thought it could be interesting to see if anyone else could make up some weird ass innuendo. So go ahead.

Keep it original too.

I'll get the ball rolling...

'Hyperdrive the cruise sausage in the fish bucket'

forget the order of Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo

What the Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo? Are you some sort of Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo Indigo Nero Gamma Idiot? Wow thats the rudest post I have ever posted. Anyway to help you, just remove every letter but the first one from each word. The order will then be quite apparent, unless you like crappy French Connection products.

Oh and great song btw.

Guest Offerman
What the Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo? Are you some sort of Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo Indigo Nero Gamma Idiot? Wow thats the rudest post I have ever posted. Anyway to help you, just remove every letter but the first one from each word. The order will then be quite apparent, unless you like crappy French Connection products.

Oh and great song btw.

I = India

N = November

G = Golf

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Village/1367/military_alphabet_code.html

Ah I see thanks for the enlightenment Offerman. I thought one of my guesses may be ok, nevermind. Yep good old Tom introduced me to these classics and I have been enjoying the inneundos ever since and from the Bloodhound Gang! Chuckle Chuckle.