NEurope
DanielTimothy

Forum Love

Like Snakes on a Plane, Samuel L Jackson is in that. I like Samuel L Jackson. Match.

Also a great guy. You win some, you lose some at poker :D

You made this the first thread I saw when I log on totday so you get uber love :P

You are from Leeds. I like Leeds. Shame about the football team.

True.

Dyson is probably one of my favourite forumites. Dyson ftw.

Tellyn likes Spongebob used to have a Majoras Mask avatar if I remember correctly. He's gr8.8

Acknowledgement is the point of this thread, there is no shame in it (if it's tasteful and not spam). I used to have Yamcha on my msn (If memory serves right). I love him because he picked Nami as his wife on Harvest Moon and Idolises Zelos Wilder. If I have people mixed up then I've just made a big fool of myself. :)

That was me alright. I love you too :kiss:

A full box of Muse love to the left is equivilant to a whole box of Dyson love from this post. ^_^

Telly is also awesome and one of the best forumites around here. Hail! :P

You are named after a sweet I do not love so, because I can't eat it. But ah well. I still like the avatar.

I swear this thread is just the same people complimenting each other over and over...

I swear this thread is just the same people complimenting each other over and over...

Fresh blood! Nice guy, with some good opinions. You've started posting more.us Which is nice.us :D

Might be onto something.

Chipmunk ftw again.us

Wii post, gotta love it!

Gotta love Link. I love that effect behind him aswell. It just looks cool.

ps, Telly, you know you can turn off predicted text to stop the .us coming when you wanna just full stop.

Even if it is the same people - who cares? It's still love all the same :P

Stefkov, you like L'Arc en Ciel. Whilst I havn't listened to their stuff yet they're Stocka's favourite band so that gets a thumbs up. Plus, you're a Llama. :heh:

Is that a good thing? :P

Yeah. You could ask the ladies to "check" for you. never know. Might lead to somethig more.

Likes Kingdom hearts and likes N-europes old name..:heh:

You live in a place that sounds like Workshop. Combined with Woodhouse. I can gather you are infact a carpenter.

Likes Kingdom hearts and likes N-europes old name..:heh:

You live in a place that sounds like Workshop. Combined with Woodhouse. I can gather you are infact a carpenter.

Haha. Yeah you're right. Carpenter born and bred.

I dont lnowe whop you are bu I love you very muh anmd I hope we willm, be very goocd friends in the future L:)