NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dyson

What can they do next?

It's always those single games that are picked out. I can call at least three names of games that feature online play and aren't for casuals. Now don't say that there are online games to the non-gaming public that feature chat support. Sorry, I meant not a lot. People are afraid of people on the internet when it comes to voice-chatting. i'm doing the members podcast tomorrow and I'm kind of scared about how they will sound too. If you're a hardcore (online, chatting) player, then you won't have the doubts. i've never done it before, so don't see me doing it.

I know a lot of you have been harping on about HD graphics, but you would've thought by next gen HD technology would be so cheap, it wouldn't even be anything to hype about?
If the Wii2 is HD (and it's a given it is, really), it'd be such an improvement over Wii that it's worth hyping about. I mean, if Zelda ran on something as powerful as the 360... That'd be mind blowing really.
Being as powerful as 360 is a totally differerent subject from having HD support. Many Hollywood film DVDs have already achieved greater quality on old TV sets than 360 on HDTV (just watch Star Wars and Lord of the Rings). Gaming's biggest problem is the real-time rendering power and physics simulation. Nothing to do with HDTV support.

style...

wii 2 will be white ...but whiter then the present wii , brighter (cant look directly at the console for more then 6 seconds or you'll go blind) , and the blue light stays on all the damn time.....

graphics...

ps3 quality but probably nicer........

controller...

STARPAD...

my thoughts

Didnt know where to put this but on the note of what can they do next.....well they can appeal to more adult female gamers

getimage2zn1.jpg

Madcatz you filthy company.

yes, that is dirty. But if we arte being dirty, here I go:

WATCH IT!! Dirty Talk, can be offending : if one console can get women gamers to play, it's Wii. The controller fits perfect and it has rumble functions. If I was a woman, I wouldn't be sticking a PS3 controller down my socket - it doesn't even has rumble. Yes, women gamers, Nintendo thought of you too. Mostly because Reggie has a wife. The regginator is going to **** the most women in the wortld. "The Wii Controller is nothing compared to my ****" (CNN.News has bleeped out words not good for visual). Yes he will.

Now that was dirty stuff. Improve on that, Nitnendo, you're on teh right, non-kiddie at all, track!

Sorry if mods find it offending. Feel free to erase it. Just don't throw me off because of the first offending post :wink:. I didn't want to sound harsh, so I made it more referential than obvious. If referential is a word.

lol. At £179 one possible worry is that the controllers may sell well but not the whole console package. There'd be a major Wii remote shortage, but only the remote. The annual sales figures would be a good laugh :laughing:

Love speculation threads.

Imho Nintendo will build on the evolution of the controller possibly allowing for it to make use of simplified wireless sensors. (ie. something that can be attached to the foot to allow the kicking of a football in a footy game or an head in a chav style beat em up).

Feedback from the tv screen could be another option allowing the user to hide or block.

The question of upgrade of the core system I think is very sensible....I have a feeling the lifespan of the Wii to the next Nintendo machine will be shorter lived than usual. Two or three years down the line 'true' next gen tech will be a lot cheaper and smaller, allowing them to keep the edge on making punters looking for a good price happy.

Nothing.

-

Ditch the sig man it sucks and breaks forum rules :

Text in signatures cannot be greater than size 3 font (VB sized font and not HTML sized font) and can not be more then 2 lines long (more allowed if no pic).

Sign in to follow this