NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

Knights of Cydonia

I know I didn't used to be a fan of this song.

But, ever since seeing Muse, I can't stop listening to this. It's like a disease, or an infection.

Everywhere I go, I hear this song.

But, oh my, isn't it damn awesome?! :)

Yea its pretty good but does anyone else feel that Muse peaked with Origin of Symmetry? I use to listen to that album again and again and again...I don't really like their new stuff...its not as exciting...

it's weird thats like the only one of there songs i didn't like that much on there new album. Maybe i'll get into it more when i see them live!

this was the reason that i bought the album when it first came out-soooo bloody amazing!!!! :D

it's weird thats like the only one of there songs i didn't like that much on there new album. Maybe i'll get into it more when i see them live!

If you don't love this song after the gig, I'll be surprised. I would even go as far to say that I hated this song before the gig. However, it was very hard not to start jumping to this choon. Especially during the "noone's going to take meeee aliiive" bit and the part after it. So bluddy awesome.

If you don't love this song after the gig, I'll be surprised. I would even go as far to say that I hated this song before the gig. However, it was very hard not to start jumping to this choon. Especially during the "noone's going to take meeee aliiive" bit and the part after it. So bluddy awesome.

sounds great!

It's a shame it's so far away for me. JUNE DAMMIT!

I know I didn't used to be a fan of this song.

But, ever since seeing Muse, I can't stop listening to this. It's like a disease, or an infection.

Everywhere I go, I hear this song.

But, oh my, isn't it damn awesome?! :)

My mate was the same but he loved it live. I personally think its one of the greatest songs to come from Muse and is right up there with most of Origin of Symmetrry.

It's definitely the best song on the album in my opinion and is the sort of thing I wish they'd write more of :)

But, ever since seeing Muse, I can't stop listening to this.
PROOF FOR NON-BELIEVERS

museln7.jpg

Rofl! I know, it looks quite sad really. But, it's toooo addictive. :(

My mate was the same but he loved it live. I personally think its one of the greatest songs to come from Muse and is right up there with most of Origin of Symmetrry.

I agree. I can see this one being played at the end of gigs. I don't think Stockholm Syndrome should be the 'ending' song, as it doesn't really feel like an ending song. If that makes sense.

It's definitely the best song on the album in my opinion and is the sort of thing I wish they'd write more of :)

Maybe they will. There's quite a few songs I love off the album, but this song is my favourite song from this album and their last one.

I might be seeing Muse this summer at wembly. One of my friends said he had a spare ticket as a bday present for me. Cashback!

If I dont piss him off before the date I will be heading there and will check this badboy of a song out.

This song is fucking awesome. Really one of their best songs ever. It just feels very epic and I can't help but sing or hum along every time I hear it. And I hear it a lot cause I keep playing it. X3

I agree. I can see this one being played at the end of gigs. I don't think Stockholm Syndrome should be the 'ending' song, as it doesn't really feel like an ending song. If that makes sense.

Well, they've used Knights of Cydonia as the ending song the last two times I saw them. Really great. First time the people didn't really know the song yet (I did though and loooooooved it when they played it), but the last time I went people went crazy during the last song! It's just awesome, especially when they add in the trumpet playing as they did on their concert. =3

it's such a good song. It's possibly the silliest, most pretentious thing they've ever performed and all the better for it. It reminds me of Flash Gordon and only lacks some sort of intro- preferably done by Brian Blessed. Here's to the beard enhanced remaster ;)

it's such a good song. It's possibly the silliest, most pretentious thing they've ever performed and all the better for it. It reminds me of Flash Gordon and only lacks some sort of intro- preferably done by Brian Blessed. Here's to the beard enhanced remaster ;)

Agreed, it's like they've taken the already epic works of Ennio Morricone and filtered it through a massively camp apocalypse and it just sounds stupendous.

This song is truly amazing. It's hard not to throw up the horns and start headbanging at the bit where they really start to rock out. I wish my Last.fm would update.

aww I looked at the ttle and thought it was a game or a book or something, it sounded cool.

I've not heard any muse songs.

aww I looked at the ttle and thought it was a game or a book or something, it sounded cool.

Listen to them or your life is pointless.

Man, you've been missing out on something special. :(

hmm missing out eh, life pointless.

Well it seems I'll have to join this badwaggon.

Dont know what to start with so I'll get loads. What do people reccomend though?

hmm missing out eh, life pointless.

Well it seems I'll have to join this badwaggon.

Dont know what to start with so I'll get loads. What do people reccomend though?

New Born

Plug in Baby

Hysteria

Stockholm Syndrome

Bliss

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Hyper Music

Starlight

Time is Running Out

Muscle Museum

New Born

Plug in Baby

Hysteria

Stockholm Syndrome

Bliss

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Hyper Music

Starlight

Time is Running Out

Muscle Museum

Knights of Cydonia!

I've listened to it a few time, it was alright, I shall reserve judgement for a moment though as I am about to listen to it again....

That one was already in the topic title ;)

Alright, fair point. ;)

I've listened to it a few time, it was alright, I shall reserve judgement for a moment though as I am about to listen to it again....

Volume needs to be loud. It aint worth listening to otherwise. This is epiiic. For epic songs you need epic volume. Let the music burst your eardrums my hardrocking amigo!

thanks guys, much easier with a starting point.

If you don't like new born or plug in baby, a muse fan somewhere in the world will die. That's a common fact.

Sign in to follow this