N-Europe

Evenin' all, newbie here.

LeeWii

Hey all! The name's LeeWii. I'm not one for introductions, so I'll be brief.

Current Wii Games in my possession:

-Wii Sports (But of course)

-Zelda (Just entered the Twilight realm)

-Downhill Jam (Flying through it, already semi-pro)

-Call of Duty 3 (Just started the missions with the Brits)

Currently my Wii is not hooked up to t'internet, as I'm struggling to find anywhere in Coventry that sells a Wi-fi dongle (Can't be arsed to set up a router).

Anyhoo, I digress, so hey.:bouncy:

Hey, nice to meet you.

What's downhill jam like? I'm in limbo as to whether I should get that or not.

Also, does it have 2 player splitscreen, or is it 4 player? I hear conflicting things. :(

Anyway, hope you enjoy the place!

Hey.

Downhill Jam-Good, different to previous TH titles, but very very easy, and little depth (No free skate/single race modes:( ). It's a lot like SSX.

It's a four-player, and I think it's splitscreen, will check manual...<Rushes to find the damn thing>.

Strange, no screenshots/details as to whether it is or not, but there seems to be more depth in multiplayer.

My reccomendation would be to get it only if you're a fan of the TH series, or racing games in general. The game is good in short bursts, but it has a lack of lifespan, bar setting new records etc.

Welcome! This forum is quite crazy. Especially that mad hatter up above. She is out of her head. Poor girl, she has gone crazy living in Shetland. She wears gigantic boots and goes out with a pc geek who is mentally retarded. (in her sig).

:D told ya it was crazy :D

Meh, I am crazy. I went to make a tea and ended up putting the sugar pot in the fridge!:o I have concentration lapses and it affects my knowledge of anything longer than 2 minutes.:yay:

Everyone calm down.

Now, let us have no more of this. You're not impressing the new guy. :heh:

So, as they would say in Eastenders, Leeeeave it ahhhht!

true, its just annoying when mods think they're better than regular users.

i see why you reacted blackfox but wasn't wise to stick dickhead at the end just cos your frustrated.

true, its just annoying when mods think they're better than regular users.

i see why you reacted blackfox but wasn't wise to stick dickhead at the end just cos your frustrated.

Blackfox doesn't think he's better than anyone, he's not that type of person.

Anyway, he's apologised, so that's the end of that.