NEurope
THE ganondorflol

Did you like paper mario 2?

Am I the only on this forum who makes poles.

Anyway, what do you think of Paper mario 2? I don't have it antmore, so I can't remember much.

i asked that once.You see poles kind of reduce the amount u can discuss.i never played it strangely enough.I thought the first one was cool though

I loved it. Got it for xmas, 2 years go. Love playing games that draw you in over the festive period. Took around 35-40 hours play for me to do it. Remember getting stuck in the ?haunted house? stage, where you are with a ghost partner for hours lol. Can't wait for number one to become avaivable on the VC!

i loved it as whith the DS/GBA incartions. only regret is selling it as i could do with playing it again. never played the 64 one due to it being relesaed late on so cnt wait for the VC one to be relesed

It was/is an awesome game. I have a hard time picking which is better though, the first one on the N64 or the Cube one. I think both these are better than the DS and GBA versions.

Am I the only on this forum who makes poles.

That depends. Telegraph, Poledancing or Curtain?

<_<

>_>

Yes, I loved Paper Mario 2. Didn't play the first, so this was a really fresh experience for me. Quite lengthy, decent challenge and very addictive. Bit too linear though.

Also haven't played the 1st one completely but have the original game boxed with all its relevant contents. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door was an enjoyable game for me, good length, lots of things to do, certainly one of the better games released on GameCube.

I never played either of the Paper Mario titles, but was drawn to Super Paper Mario as it was said to feature classic platform action more than RPG stuff. One of those games that's always interested me, but never enough to buy it.

In still prefer the first PaperMario (don't know why), but the seccond one is also excelente and one of the best rpgs in this last gen :)

never played first paper mario, it came out quite late in the 64 era and i think i spent my money on conkers bad fur day, which was a hefty £60, grr.

Paper Mario TTYD was excellent though, had great fun playing it, good length and lots to do. Wish I hadnt sold it now, i wanna play it again.

Too easy on the cube. Liked the snes one best.

The last game Square made for Nintendo before they had their rift and went to Sony.

The last game Square made for Nintendo before they had their rift and went to Sony.
No, it was the last one released in US.

The last one was Treasure Hunter G, only released in Japan.

Paper mario 2 was absolutely amazing! I loved the part where your a pro wrestler under the name 'the great gonzalez'. what a great game :D

Anyone knows a online store who still has this game in stock?

I started playing a borrowed copy but never finished :cry:

I tried buying from ebay but the "mint condition" copy had cracks so I had to ask my money back (and never tried since).