NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

Adverts which may or may not blow.

If you want a really good advert, and they've started showing it again recently, it's the John West's Salmon advert, where he fights a bear. Classic.

An advert which does blow however, is the shitty new coca cola one, where the hell is Christmas?!

That's what my sister said. "It's not Christmas until the Coca Cola adverts are on TV".

Coca-Cola sans The Famous Lorry Convoy, if they want to change our memories of Christmas, then give Father Christmas a blue outfit. :nono:

PSP, Diamond.co.uk, many other adverts that have been stated on this and many other "Adverts That Blow" threads.

Adverts That Don't Blow: Gamestation with Fat Chris, aka Young Kenny from Phoenix Nights. They're not bad.

That's what my sister said. "It's not Christmas until the Coca Cola adverts are on TV".

My girlfriend says that, too!

Come on, bring back the classic "holidays are coming" ads with the train!

Our family to say that.

I want to give all of my advert love to the M&S one with the snow palace thing, it is fantastic! It's often better than the program I'm watching - nice and classy. Another great ad is the one with all the women in formal wear doing household tasks - fun fun fun!

Ray Winstone Optivita advert (Well don't look at me I'm not gonna tell you what to do!)

As soon as I finished reading that sentence that very advert came on.

As soon as I finished reading that sentence that very advert came on.

That must have scared the life out of you. *shudder*

Why has no one mentioned this yet?...

HI I'M BARRY SCOTT!

I do tooo!!!

That must have scared the life out of you. *shudder*

Why has no one mentioned this yet?...

HI I'M BARRY SCOTT!

My mum told me that she used that to try and unblock our drain, and it 'didn't work'. Liar.

Cillit Bang adverts are amazing. Especially the one where it began "Oooh yes it's me again!"

Superb.

Anyone remember that badass advert where the two women beat the shit out of each other, then proceeded to engage in a frenzy of lesbian action?

Here ya go dude, its a french connection ad.

If you want a really good advert, and they've started showing it again recently, it's the John West's Salmon advert, where he fights a bear. Classic.

yeah i know! i thought it was so good i downloaded it last year. im glad they're showing it again.

I love the little dance and spin kick the bear does.

Funny.

Good adverts that arent showing any more:

Carling cracking - the crab one

Pot-noodle - its dirty and you want it

Tango adverts - orange water bed and the one with the helmet drop.

Honda accord - isnt it nice, when things just, work? (car parts chain reaction)

Budweiser - the croc and frogs advert

Come on, bring back the classic "holidays are coming" ads with the train!

As I said earlier....

Although for all you wanting to see the classic "holidays are coming, always coca cola" ad, with the big ass truck, well it'll be shown on Christmas Eve around 10:20 on channel 4, the bad news..... it's during The Best Of The Friday Night Project meaning possible exposure to Alan Carr and Justin Lee Collins.

Is it worth it..... I'll let you decide!

Every man and his dog [And the women too I suppose] have said "It's not Christmas until the Holidays Are Coming ads are on".

"I want to be a Penguin"

Why the fuck would any child want to be a penguin? she belongs in a fucking retard school, all the other kids have sensible..ish ideas. I don't like that one...

PSP Dustball ads

The funniest was "you can watch carpet, OUTSIDE" (the ads suck though)

All the ASDA adverts where they have children singing the songs. They are so goddamn annoying, espeically the "Dont stop me now" one.

Whilst working at... Work today, the old advert of Sainsburys' "Oh don't do that, we scan and pack now" haunted me. That chunky munchkin needed her saggy tits ripped off for saying those words.

BUMP MAGIC!

Advert which does not blow: The YMCA inspired Take A Break magazine, saw it for the first time in awhile earlier. It's genius. Especially the way the Biker does the Monkey in an extreme fashion at the end.

Advert which does blow: The shitty car adverts Five have sponsoring their movies. It tried to ruin my viewing pleasure of Ransom, but failed.

BUMP MAGIC!

Advert which does not blow: The YMCA inspired Take A Break magazine, saw it for the first time in awhile earlier. It's genius. Especially the way the Biker does the Monkey in an extreme fashion at the end.

I used to despise those ads but I find them rather humorous now to be honest, better than the OHMYGODBUYTHISMAGAZINEWEHAVECELEBRITYGOSSIPTHATWEMADEUPANDHOWTOBESLIMBUTNOTREALLY in your face adverts from those mags.

Just seen the updated Tiscali broadband advert, with the three ladies around the water cooler. They've lowered the price [9.99] and dubbed over the £12.99 bit.... tacky as fuck.

Just seen the updated Tiscali broadband advert, with the three ladies around the water cooler. They've lowered the price [9.99] and dubbed over the £12.99 bit.... tacky as fuck.

Hah, makes me want to see it. I love watching adverts where it's blindingly obvious that they've dubbed over an old one.

I remember there's a lacoste advert which has a woman sort of dancing around the street, and there's music playing over it (Originally Let Me Show You The Way, which i searched for for a whole week), and every few months they simply change the music on it and that's that. Does annoy me muchly, for some weird reason, probably cos I liked the original song.

One thing that keeps annoying me is theres an advert where a doorbell is rung and it sounds EXACTLY like my doorbell, and I think I have to get up to answer it because I'm not paying attention to the advert.

I remember there's a lacoste advert which has a woman sort of dancing around the street, and there's music playing over it (Originally Let Me Show You The Way, which i searched for for a whole week), and every few months they simply change the music on it and that's that. Does annoy me muchly, for some weird reason, probably cos I liked the original song.

Is that the pink clad bitch getting up to catch a balloon?

as mentioned previously in this thread the Irn Bru Snowman ad is pure quality

Is that the pink clad bitch getting up to catch a balloon?

Why yes, yes I do believe that it is!

(why the hate?)

Sign in to follow this