N-Europe

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Wii

Cookyman

This games is being released in March not much info available about it as of yet but what I really think is important is that EA make it online. EA could really clean up if this is an online game lets face it the wii needs online games! - Pangya should have been online so this game better be.

Does anyone know if it is???

Wii Sports is NOT a simulator. It's suposed to be easy and fun to play, not a pro golf game!

Yeh sorry my comment seemed a bit ill tempered I actually like wii golf its just I find it a bit laughable how you can shoot backwards and it goes forwards etc. Good fun though.

I'm gonna buy this, I loved the original xbox version. Hope this does a better job that the Wii Sports golf which seems like it can be abit erratic, sometimes I practice my swing time after time.... then press A and for some reason i go to swing back to make my swing and it hits the ball during the swing down, I think swinging back then pressing A may be better at that point if you wanna hit it, if you swing through without pressing A it would just miss the ball and do a practice swing...

Online play will be useless if they don't get the control system right.

EA have got to absolutely nail this one perfectly, as this is the sort of game that my dad and will be playing, although he is a gamer (PC mainly) his friends aren't and this is the sort of game they would be interested if it is rubbish to control it will not inspire my dad to say to his golfing friends, have you seen the tiger woods wii game...

and so on... Also if they are none gamers and my dad asks them about tiger woods's wii it could lead to an amusing annecdote!