NEurope
mcj metroid

red dwarf

Rimmer: Go to red alert!

Kryten: But sir! That would mean changing the bulb!

Aaah, hilarious.

Oh my God, it's bob!

I can't even remember that episode...just the line. But it's damn funny.

Oh my God, it's bob!

that is the legendary underated episode called legion.

remember this guy

tv_leg.jpg

Oh my God, it's bob!

Why, if it isn't Fierce_LiNk?!

Thought i'd grace the forums with my presense for a while.

that is the legendary underated episode called legion.

remember this guy

tv_leg.jpg

you need the picture of him with his mask off! ahh, classic episode where they're eating. I may be totally imagining it, but is there a ghostbusters reference in it too?

you need the picture of him with his mask off! ahh, classic episode where they're eating. I may be totally imagining it, but is there a ghostbusters reference in it too?

kind of half reference about crossing the streams, when they have those gravity forks trying to eat.

I love Red Dwarf and yes it did get worse towards the end but is still better than nearly every sitcom on TV now...

Have all but given up on the film now, I think we won't even see a new series either now...plus I think Danny Jules is way to old looking to be the cool cat now...

They could put a lot of make-up on him, lol.

Legion was a good episode.

Which was your fave male Holly or female Holly?

Which was your fave male Holly or female Holly?

Out of both Holly's, i think the original Holly (male) was the best.

Male holly was way better. The female one was actually quite shit. Male holly's impression of a moon was hilarious!

Male Holly all the way, wish he hadn't left! I know he came back later, but by then it was a bit too late.

It was actually a long time after I'd first seen Red Dwarf that I found out The Cat was Danny John Jules, of Maid Marion fame! Classic character though, probably my favourite in the whole thing.

Red Dwarf is awesome! I've got the whole series on DVD. I've been getting them since they decided to release each one every 6 months, oh he agony of waiting for them all. But now I have them all, MASSIVE RED DWARF FEST!

Polymorph, Gunman of the Apocalypse and Back to Reality are all great eps. DWANE DIBLEY!!

Dwanedibbley.jpg

Ah Red Dwarf one of the best programs created by man... so many classic episodes it's difficult to choose the best episodes.

Loved the original Kochanski, new one pissed me right off. Didn't mind season 7 as much as everyone else seems to, I thought it was alright APART FROM 'HER' - plus Kryton was well whiny in some of it.

Actually, I could choose a favourite episode! That White Hole episode where Holly's IQ is restored but at the expense of her lifespan, and they're going towards the white hole where time is all messed up and they keep repeating bits of the timeline. Classic. Plus the annoying toaster is in that episode. Plus they try to fry and egg with a hairdryer powered by an exercise bike hahahaha! I'm done now :(