N-Europe

RGB cables IN STOCK at amazon.co.uk!

Nicktendo

For non-HDTV owners desperate to play wii/gamecube games in 60hz and a with a better picture, they are now in stock at amazon.co.uk for the generous price of 17.99! They are sold out in all shops where I live (Leeds) and its likely to stay like that 'til next year. Snap 'em up quick!

I had the Official RGB cable for my Cube (I had no idea they were so rare :S) ever since launch, and the difference was definitely noticeable. I went onto Amazon last night and ordered one, but again I had no idea that they were sold out all over the place.

It's dispatching soon... lucky me I guess. :)

Are RGB cables compatable with all TV's that have a SCART input. I have a Sony Trinitron that my Dad got in '94. It can output in 60 HZ so would the RGB cable be an improvement over the boxed cables?

I had a portable Sony Trinitron and the Cube looked lovely on it with an RGB cable.

i just couldn't wait any longer so i brought the component cables for £25

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270066538887&rd=1&rd=1

but i have got 2 pre orders on the component cables when they are released to the uk, which will go on eBay (yeah i know, but i need the money) for some profiteering

DO you guys know which is better RBG cable or AV. And is oit really worth buying one of them???

If you have a non-HD TV then RGB will give you the best picture quality possible.

I have the gamecube RGB cable and the difference is amazing. Thats why im trying to get hold of a Wii one!

Ack, they could've just made the thing compatible with the Cube RGB cable.

Supposedly with a craft knife and a bit of trauma centre stile skills you can slice and dice some plastic and make it fit. It's the same cable with a slightly different sized placker plug on the end.

If you destroy it or slice your fingers off it's not my fault though!

Just checked my Play.com order and it looks like it is being processed! A bit suprising as the listing for the official Nintendo RGB cables has disappeared from their site. Luckily I pre-ordered it when if first appeared on the site for £14.99!

They're also (finally) sending a spare nunchuck controller, shame it won't arrive before Christmas :sad: :sad: