Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

New Trailers

Solo

I don't see what's awesome about corn dogs

You must have never had one.

as I have never had one

Ah there we go.

still don't know what they are after 17 years of watching American tv/movies, and they don't like anywhere near as good as hot dogs.

They are like...a Frankfurter inside weird corn stuff, in batter, on a stick. They are more amazing than they sound.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it Paj. I quite fancy my chances against that pashmina wearing woman, although the look of distaste on her face is quite menacing.

p.s. I spelt duel wrong *kicks self*.

"What the fuck were you thinking when you challenged a woman in a blue pashmina?

Beutch."

Yeah like....its not the pashmina that worrys me about her.....its her "I'm making an ugly facial expression....and I know it, BUT I'm comfortable with that" expression that makes her quite dangerous imo. Can't predict a woman like that. She'll fling a spoon at you from her inner garment holster, and before you know it, you'll have a faceful of soup consumption tools.

Anyway, this looks pretty cool. Katherine is beautiful to look at. Top blonde?

The Ugly Truth

I actually hate you. I'm not going to sleep tonight now. That was so effing freaky, it's definitely a must see however crappy it will inevitably be.

Yeah, I thought that the while the premise/girl aren't that interesting, it looks pretty disturbing, rather than strictly run-of-the-mill.

1st November

The Unborn looks good. Takes dashes of The Exorcist. She is really really attractive. Dunno who she is.

But no no, thats fine guys. I don't post just for you to read them, I post for my own damned amusement.

Merry fucking Christmas to you too.

-------------

Wow...saw a trailer for this ages ago, but thought it was some kind of short story. Dunno what happened but...anyway it looks fantastic.

9 looks pretty cool, but I thought you hated anything to do with Tim Burton?

A) I don't, I just usually don't like his style.

B) They've clearly just slapped his name on as a producer for marketing. And that annoys me. The film looks good on its own merit, it doesn't need his name plastered as the first thing that comes up.

But I'm not naive etc, I know why blah blah.

A) I don't, I just usually don't like his style.

B) They've clearly just slapped his name on as a producer for marketing. And that annoys me. The film looks good on its own merit, it doesn't need his name plastered as the first thing that comes up.

But I'm not naive etc, I know why blah blah.

EVERY film does that, if it can.

A bit like Angelina Jolie in Beowulf. Hardly a main character, and isn't in it a lot, yet got vitual top-billing.

• 3 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!