HYDE,GB 10 DUNFERMLINE 15 FAREHAM 25

ISLE OF DOGS 10 ELGIN 15 HAVANT 25

KENDAL 10 GLOUCESTER 15 LONGWELL GREEN 25

KILLINGBECK 10 GOVAN 15 MINWORTH 25

KILMARNOCK 10 HAYDON 15 NORWICH 25

LISCARD 10 HESSLE 15 QUEENSFERRY 25

MARINA (BRIGHTON) 10 IPSWICH 15 SHEFFIELD 25

LANCASTER 15 YORK 25

My advice: get there 3 hours early, this was the case for the 360 launch last year. They will not take pre-orders, it is first come first serve.

You can try Tesco Extra (the only other supermarket stocking them) but they are really unorganised and will probably not have any.

edit. Don't fucking send this to Joystiq or they'll get skanked out at like 3pm by kids.

well yes the store i luckely got a "good" preorder in, only gets 6 Wii's tomorrow.. I called them today and they still havent recived THAT shipment..

so im pretty nervous if they get them at all before this weekend.. which has been ear-marked for some hardcore gaming for a loooong time.. if Im not able to pick up my Wii saturday im going to treat myself to a xbox360... I really think thats the only way i can keep myself sane otherwise

but im keeping my fingers crossed.. I think Denmark gets about 4000 Wii's for launch.. people are having a hard time getting their hands on them when I read all the danish gaming forums

well i spoke to tesco extra in my town last week and they were getting them in on the next day (the 3rd!) so im just hoping they werent bullshitting and that i can get one either midnight on thursday (same time it closes) or if not it will have to be 6am on friday..when it opens..:zzz:

well i spoke to tesco extra in my town last week and they were getting them in on the next day (the 3rd!) so im just hoping they werent bullshitting and that i can get one either midnight on thursday (same time it closes) or if not it will have to be 6am on friday..when it opens..:zzz:

If you've phoned and they said they're getting some then they are. Tesco haven't got much stock so they've dumped them all in a couple of stores.

Colchester, Ipswich and Sudbury aren't getting any in the East.

Only Chelmsford is (ludicrous) as they could have just done what ASDA did.

The words of the guy at Colchester in charge of deliveries was "someone messed up"

This was instore and she seemed to know what she was on about saying it was going to be "chaotic". oh and this is in the welsh valleys..merthry tydfil to be precise. The Entertainment bit only just opened so was very pleased to find out they are getting them...fingers crossed.

If you've phoned and they said they're getting some then they are. Tesco haven't got much stock so they've dumped them all in a couple of stores.

Colchester, Ipswich and Sudbury aren't getting any in the East.

Only Chelmsford is (ludicrous) as they could have just done what ASDA did.

The words of the guy at Colchester in charge of deliveries was "someone messed up"

Has every console manufacturer been taking tips of MS... What happened to the good old days of just buying a console, with out the need for pre-ordering 3 months in advance!!!

It got shit on when they decided that practically simultaneous global launches were a good idea.

gamestation are having BIG trouble for filling there orders too. They are only gettin in some shops half the amount they were meant too. if u havent got a phonecall from them they say you wont be getting one. (unless you got an email but didn't put ur ohone number down)

No they just had 3 shops. Thing is, the Dutch gaming market doesn't know any big names like you have GAME, it's just individual owners that own one or two shops and maybe an internet shops. Nintendo was surprised it's still splintered like that so they cocked up. Nintendo Benelux has to buy their stuff from Nintendo Germany and they ordered it months ago, so now they're left with close too nothing.

The store chain has now refused to sell Wii-related stuff for the coming period, not only because of this but because of the general terrible policy Nintendo Benelux has had for years.

EDIT: This was @ Fiercy's second last post, damn you guys post fast :heh:

did u call up and ask them what number you were?

..have you recieved a email or phone call saying its garunteed?

I actually went into the store. Apparantly, they tried to ring me, but I think it was during the week that I went home. I'm guaranteed it (at least, thats what I got told).

DCK: that situation sucks. Sounds like a right mess.

I don't see it as a disaster to be honest, stores took preorders and in alot of cases probably over estimated intially how many they were getting.

Nintendo can't be blamed for that, I'm sure they have made the machines as they possibly can but with 3 launches (4 if you include AU) there was always going to be shortages, and they understandbly wanted to get it out for xmas in some form in every place and who can blame them.

just rang my local gamestation and there getting 48 consoles in so i will deffo be getting one. he also said they have rang everyone who will be gettin one and will hold them until sunday so there will be nor worry of first come first serve problem