N-Europe

Ninty Preparing Big Christmas Surprise?

DiemetriX

Basically you have a game developed by Rare, published by Nintendo with Activision currently holding the rights to bond games, its only Rare (read: Micro$oft) that will have a problem with the VC game. I am sure activision wont care all that much about it.

And that's only if Rare actually own the game code, which they may not. Also, wouldn't Nintendo have to contact those people (i.e. mostly Free Radical) with their face in the game?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's only if Rare actually own the game code, which they may not. Also, wouldn't Nintendo have to contact those people (i.e. mostly Free Radical) with their face in the game?

Well i am pretty sure that since it was Rare "the company" which created the game then any code etc belongs to them as a company, not the people who left to form Free Radical. Which in turn leads me to the same answer to your second question, once the employees etc (and i think it was only a handful) agreed to have their faces in the game then it wouldnt matter on which format it was released, they simple signed their rights away to the game.

Who really knows though huh?