N-Europe

What are your Wii launch day plans? [New podcast Hot Topic]

Conor_NE

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7/12/06

8PM : Friend comes round and we prepare the room for Wii.

11PM : Head off to ASDA to see if we can get a Wii for my friend without a preorder.

If we get one from ASDA and I get the games and accessories I want then we shall keep on playing into the night and pick up my preorder sometime tomorrow afternoon

If not then we shall get some sleep then set off at about 6AM to the GAME where I have a preorder and wait for the opening.

Then rush home and play.

Then school at 9AM but luckily its my day where I finish at 11AM.

Then in the evening having about 10 friends over for many multiplayer shenanigans.

Can't wait!

5:30am: Wake up and get ready.

5:50am: Jump in my car and drive to my mates workplace.

6:00am: My mate jumps in the car and we take the short journey to the local GAME.

6:10am: Park my car and get out and walk up to Game. Hopefully there won't be many people waiting outside already. Not really sure what to expect. Whip out DS and play for a bit and wait...

7:00am: Rush into Game and politely aks for my Wii console with Zelda (of course), Super Monkey Ball, Red Steel, Wii Play and a extra nunchuk. I will hand over my credit card, put in my PIN and run to the car with all my goodies! Forgetting to take my card back and to take my mate home!!!

I'm gonna configure all the setting first then make Mii. Then it will be Wii Sports for a little bit. Then Zelda...

Should be fun.