N-Europe

No More Heroes

Smiter

Yeah but I can't remember ever playing NMH though and thinking 'this game needs better lighting'.

Because it was a shaded style, and consistant throughout the entire game, everything seemed to be the way it was meant to be.

I feel the same. I think both the Wii version and this new version look good. It's a great game, so it's nice for non-Wii owners to get a chance to play it. But, if I had already played it on the Wii, I wouldn't then go ahead and buy this new one for the 360 (if I had one.) But then, I don't think it's intended for that. It's for people who didn't get the chance first time around.

Looks good, but I'm already more than content with what I received, played and loved a year and a half ago.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NMH HP looks like it market for Japan with the boxart being full of the woman in the game and added ons of them wearing less clothes and the pre-oder bonus.

61jvrJnBlBL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

sylvia.gif

Nice. Dont know how well it will do. If its good it should get some fans at least.

• 5 months later...

Hello!

I'm having some problems with the wrestling moves in No More Heroes. I don't know why, but I can't do most of the tricky moves in some boss battles and standard enemies . I grab the characters, then the arrows pop up, I do the motion correctly, but it doesn't work.

Did anyone had this problem?

I don't have my nunchuck or Wiimote damaged, I guess, because both work perfectly fine if I swing them seperately during the game.

It's really odd, for example, sometimes I can pull one wrestling move, but the next time the exact same wrestling moves pops up, it doesn't work.

All the motions that points both arrows up, I do them without a problem. But the more complex ones, I don't.

For example, yesterday, in one boss battles, 2nd rank btw, I manage to pull the wrestling moves fine, but in the third time I tried, it didn't worked at all...

I tried the game in a different console, with different controlers, both wiimote and nunchuck, and it had the same problem.

My Wiimote has Wii Motion Plus, but I don't think it's because of that, because I already tried without it and the problem persists...

Any tips?

Edited by VeNoM27

I can't say I ever had any problems pulling off the wrestling movements!

They were always pretty simple and you're given enough time... don't really know what to say!... You are doing it with both controllers at the same time yeah?!

Though you can completely unplug your motion plus because the game doesn't support it!

I had difficulty with one of the later bosses where you had to repeatedly shake either the remote or nunchuk to get out of one of their traps and if you didn't you'd start from the beginning. The problem I had is that the nunchuk wouldn't recognise the movements and I'd die near the end of the fight.

With the wrestling moves just make sure the movements you make are forceful and sudden. If it's too slow or weak the game won't recognise it half the time.

Got a hint about the problem!

The thing is, I connected my nunchuck to the Wiimote, and Travis started to go wild, moving around all by himself lolol :bouncy:.

I disconnected the nunchuck, connected it again and the wrestling moves were pretty smooth and easy to do.

Now the thing is, I got find where the problem is: if it's in the nunchuck connector, or at the hole that serves to plug the nunchuck.

Being one of those two I prefer the nunchuck connector, since a nunchuck is much more cheap then a Wiimote :laughing: