NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Gamespot gave zelda a 8.8

rankinsgn7.png

... I think i'll just wait out for the GC version and see how that fares before getting the Wii version. NOTE: List above is based on "10 reviews" criteria and is subject to change.

Is that a joke? Sierously man thats just insane. These scores dont physically change the game. Its not going to morph into a better game if gamerankings say so. The scores reflect how good it is and 95% means it rocks so just chill who cares where it is with those scores.

As for the gamespot review. Im not going to turn into a fanboy about this but I reckon that is attention seeking. From all I have heard its an awesome zelda game and to score it 10% lower than a tony hawks game is laughable. Im not going to lose sleep over it or send him hate mail. Im going to chill buy zelda and enjoy it.

When do the GC version get released. Because i have a mate who won't be getting his Wii till next year. (v. poor family tbh). And he's getting the Cube version.

Its still not at 20 editorial reviews yet, so its not part of the default ratings just yet so i'll wait till it gets to 20 editorial reviews and will decide then whether to buy the Wii or GC version.

Its still not at 20 editorial reviews yet, so its not part of the default ratings just yet so i'll wait till it gets to 20 editorial reviews and will decide then whether to buy the Wii or GC version.

have you played a zelda game before?did you enjoy it?Did u long for more?

IF you have answered yes to all these questions then you WANT this game especially if it is known to be the best!

When do the GC version get released. Because i have a mate who won't be getting his Wii till next year. (v. poor family tbh). And he's getting the Cube version.

the 12th of December

Joke account? :laughing:

have you played a zelda game before?did you enjoy it?Did u long for more?

IF you have answered yes to all these questions then you WANT this game especially if it is known to be the best!

Definitely enjoyed all Zelda games, own them all, OOT being my favourite. I will be buying this game no matter what, its just whether to get the GC or Wii version. I guess considering the nature of the game being an [expansion/port] its the best game of its type of all time. Also the fact that Nintendos reactive stance on the game deciding too late into the games life cycle to make it a Wii game instead of it being a Wii game to begin with, lead to the game being penalised on technicalities that were unavoidable due to time constraints.

Alright, i'm locking this thread for two reasons.

Reason one: This should be discussed in the reviews thread. That's what it's there for, to stop threads like these popping up every ten minutes.

Reason deux: This is basically just 5 pages of a bitch-fest. Alright, maybe the score isn't what you exactly expected, but is it worth declaring mass genocide on Gamespot about? As i said in the correct thread for this, this is just one guy's opinion. If one guy's opinion means that much to you, then what about the other 10 or so guys who've reviewed this game and given it an incredible score?

I've made my point, and i hope some of you listen to these words. This thread is locked.

Sign in to follow this