Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Official Neighbours Topic

EEVILMURRAY

If the TV guide is anything to go by, he does. Meaning we're going to be treated to his amazing limit of two acting faces. Angry, or shit-eating grin for everything else.

Yeah his grin looks so faked. What a shit actor. Die already. I'm glad I'm missing neighbours this week. Hope he dies before Monday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rachel really deserves to have her vagina ripped apart and her sex/romance drive removed. She simply can't stop "falling in love" with every bloke which comes along.

Apparently in the TV guide which came with the Sun [which seemingly has quotes from an actor/ress each week (bullshit)], She that plays Rachel says that Angus was her first love... Despite the amount of times she proclaimed her love for Ringo and Stingray, any others?

Rachel really deserves to have her vagina ripped apart and her sex/romance drive removed. She simply can't stop "falling in love" with every bloke which comes along.

Apparently in the TV guide which came with the Sun [which seemingly has quotes from an actor/ress each week (bullshit)], She that plays Rachel says that Angus was her first love... Despite the amount of times she proclaimed her love for Ringo and Stingray, any others?

She's a typical teenager :heh:

I saw most of the omnibus yesterday on Fiver. It was largely bollocks- ie the stuff with the court case but some of the other story lines were suitably jolly/ cheesey and... decent. Two new characters and Riley was getting busy with his adoptive aunt. Get in there.

This has to be a first for me within Neighbours. I tell a lie, a second. But both seem to involve Paul. Basically wanting Rebecca to be hurt so bad it hurts myself. She can't help but spew bullshit around everything that's going to hurt her so it stays within pimpsmacking distance.

She must be having a lesbian affair with Kirsten, because she seems to making all her decisions:

"I think I should go"

"Well I'm going to answer that for you, you're staying"

I felt the same about Lynne, but because she was just plain annoying. Not this overly happy happy joy joy bitch Rebecca is.

But the photos sent... Ooooh, who could it be? I'm thinking either Oliver, or Rebecca's sending it to herself for Paul to find. Now THAT would be impressive.

This has to be a first for me within Neighbours. I tell a lie, a second. But both seem to involve Paul. Basically wanting Rebecca to be hurt so bad it hurts myself. She can't help but spew bullshit around everything that's going to hurt her so it stays within pimpsmacking distance.

She must be having a lesbian affair with Kirsten, because she seems to making all her decisions:

"I think I should go"

"Well I'm going to answer that for you, you're staying"

I felt the same about Lynne, but because she was just plain annoying. Not this overly happy happy joy joy bitch Rebecca is.

But the photos sent... Ooooh, who could it be? I'm thinking either Oliver, or Rebecca's sending it to herself for Paul to find. Now THAT would be impressive.

hahah oh the pictures!!!

I want ol' becks to find out, she's so ANNOYING.

Paul torturing himself with flashbacks of lynn. LOL.

• 2 weeks later...
Send all of the Parkers to jail for being so goddamn awful. And Lynn can join them too. when did her acting become so fake?! Did I miss it last time??

Me and my mum watch this and we have been saying this for weeks. One of them got sent to iraq or something? The dad is just going to prison so neighbours can use that prison set I guess. The worst thing is that sexy aunt that was introduced as a sex godess has been a whiny emo so far.

Ive not watched neighbours for months. :sad:

Missing out, man. Its been pretty good this past week or two. It all hit the fan with the school formal. Now Steve's for jail, Riley's gone, Lyn's back, Fitzy's woman has him under the impression that she's pregnant aaand like I said above, Lyn told Susan about Pauls affair with Kirsten, and now Susan has just told Rebecca. Its chaos at every turn!

Me and my mum watch this and we have been saying this for weeks. One of them got sent to iraq or something? The dad is just going to prison so neighbours can use that prison set I guess. The worst thing is that sexy aunt that was introduced as a sex godess has been a whiny emo so far.

He left cause he was in love with the aunty.

I wish they'd catch didge out and send both her and the da to jail for being ASS.

He left cause he was in love with the aunty.

I wish they'd catch didge out and send both her and the da to jail for being ASS.

Yeh that would be sweet and the mum could just run away leaving the hot aunty who could reclaim the house for affairs with the married men of the street and lou haha.

Yeh that would be sweet and the mum could just run away leaving the hot aunty who could reclaim the house for affairs with the married men of the street and lou haha.

NO NOT RUN AWAY.

That means there may be a chance of her coming back. She must commit suicide by driving her car in the lake with Ned, Kirsten and the bratty son with her. Yes. :yay:

Ok so I think we have settled on who should die. Who can murder people in neighbours? Paul is good again now after some brain tumor bull. Harold has gone awol he nearly killed someone. And are ramsey street ever going to have a 1920s themed airplane flight again? All the ways of offing people on the show are gone!

Damit neighbours we need some characters to never ever grace our screens again.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!