NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Domstercool

Guitar Hero II! Time to rock all over again!

So I manage to get hold of 29 Guitar Hero 2 songs on a disc so I thought I'd share with you guys me playing Monkey Wrench on hard difficulty setting. It's quite hard playing it while on the floor and looking up at the monitor, lol.

I so can't wait for the final version of it. It's out at the end of November!!!!

Anyone else ready to cream on it?

I'm getting it for PS2, as you can use the GH1 SG Controller with it. So we won't have to buy another controller for 2-player. :smile:

Killing In The Name Of video now online, done by me again :D:D

Holy shit! Three-finger chords! :eek:

Hah! No problem! :wink:

This is my 2nd most wanted game this winter. 1st is zelda of course. Thanks for the videos, they're really good quality and those songs will kick arse on expert!

Grrr...Oh well enjoy, i'll just play number 1 until then. I just can't do Cowboys From Hell on expert. It's the 1 song i can't beat...

I think I might get this soon.....should I start off with the first game or should I go straight in with number 2?

I was going to get this on the day of release. But now I'll be getting it for Christmas (So, I don't have to pay for it.) I'm looking forward to it, in a way.

OH MY GOD!!! I just tried Freebird Expert. It's piss till you get to the part of the song where it speeds up. HOLY MOTHER IT'S SO DAMN HARD!!!

Jesus....I'm speechless. I nearly fell asleep in the 1st half and then BAM! I feel like crying. I can't wait for it though.

Aaagh! I'm becoming so damn excited to Christmas I have got to (Screams: "IT'S CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSTTTTTTMMMMMAAAAAASSSSSSS!")

Aah, now I feel better.

Finally, i own Guitar hero 2! The looks i got carrying that massive box home...

But, anyway, it's clearly a step up in terms of difficulty, i struggled on the first song i played (i suspect that's only becuae it was a new song). I'm playing on expert and have just done 'Who Was In My Room Last Night?', which is the best Guitar Hero song ever! But those 3 button chords throw me every time.

So fecking tempted to get a Ps2 again,just fotr this game but I don't want oneeee ;-;but I want guitar hero again, number 2 has been edging me on and on to get one but I know it's coming out on the 360 so I dunno why I want one,mainly because I can ave it now and not wait >> but I know the 360 version will be a hell of a lot better, DC, online who knows what else. Tis a bugger plus I need to play Kingdom Hearts 2...Bah. I heard Hammer on and Pull offs are weasier to do lon this I never even bothered with them o the first one but they sound bloopdy fun to do.

Sign in to follow this