NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Domstercool

Guitar Hero II! Time to rock all over again!

I have dyspraxia, an offshoot of dyslexia that makes it hard to play games like these, I think. Basically I have poor hand-eye co ordination. To give you an idea, it's very very hard for me to play a keyboard with a different set of notes on each hand. Will I be able to get this game and enjoy it after enough practice?

With enough practice you'll be fine. Im in exactly the same boat but ive never found it stops me doing anything; i just have to try harder and practice for longer :smile:

I know im picking up GH on release day

Okay, so Play is say one thing, IGN is saying something else and tons of other websites seen to just be posting random dates. So i'll just ask here: When is the 360 version out?

Does anyone know anywhere where it's not 65 quid or more? Seems a little expensive considering the PS2 version is 15 pounds less at worst

Does anyone know anywhere where it's not 65 quid or more? Seems a little expensive considering the PS2 version is 15 pounts less at worst

Well theres 10 more songs, online stuff, achievements, a better guitar, nicer graphics...

Not that that actually warrents the hike in price.

Sign in to follow this