NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sixfold01

WiFi Metroid Corruption 3?

I hope they are adding a WiFi multiplayer on it, but they announced at E3 that it definitely wouldn't...

its about time we had a new metroid topic i thjink.the other one looks dead.I really think they will add one.

Multiplayer / WiFi is the worst thing that has ever happened to "Metroid"

WRONGO:nono: . Its the only reason why Hunters sold so well, the story sucked.

WRONGO:nono: . Its the only reason why Hunters sold so well, the story sucked.

He has a point.

Wi-fi is much better than the single player in hunters,if they do add multi-player it'll be great :)

I hope they dont add multiplayer in Metroid

Metroid + Multiplayer = dissapointing single player

Good single player that's been worked on for a while + Multiplayer = Great game.

You can never tell what they are thinking. Lets wait and see.

dabookerman, Metroid Prime 3 already looks like it has an impressive single player mode. IF they were to add Multiplayer it would be of more concern. Hunters showed that it can work well. Echoes showed that they need the time to implement it properly, otherwise it is rushed and limited.

Metroid Prime Hunters looked like it had an impressive single player

Multiplayer does not belong in a Metroid game.

It didn't really fit in because it was just Samus doing a solo mission,but Hunters had more chars and Corruption has more chars.

Metroid Prime Hunters looked like it had an impressive single player

Multiplayer does not belong in a Metroid game.

I don't see why not. If they can implement it properly then what's the big deal.

And we already know they can make a good multiplayer metroid.

I don't see why not. If they can implement it properly then what's the big deal.

And we already know they can make a good multiplayer metroid.

Well, you say that, and since Prime 3 is a sequel to Prime 2, which had a multiplayer, i can say, that the multiplayer on that, was Shit.

There is a lot of conflicting opinions regarding Metroid Prime Hunters Multiplayer, i absolutely hated it.

And yeah, adding multiplayer to a Metroid game, just makes the multiplayer another Generic Online FPS

Could Nintendo handle more then 4 players online, last i heard they were struggling on Smash Bros to do that.

For an online console FPS game, you need at least 8 players

I think the multiplayer in MP2 was an acquired taste. Play it for a little bit and yeah, it seemed really shit. But if you kept at it a little while and stopped comparing it to other FPS multiplayer modes and realised that its not trying to be a traditional FPS multiplayer and then you accepted it for what it is... THEN you might see that it's quite an original and rewarding multiplayer experience. Me and my bro have had some awesome MP2 multiplayer matches.

I liked the multi-player on Prime 2 and 3rd parties have the online library now.

Well, you say that, and since Prime 3 is a sequel to Prime 2, which had a multiplayer, i can say, that the multiplayer on that, was Shit.

There is a lot of conflicting opinions regarding Metroid Prime Hunters Multiplayer, i absolutely hated it.

And yeah, adding multiplayer to a Metroid game, just makes the multiplayer another Generic Online FPS

Could Nintendo handle more then 4 players online, last i heard they were struggling on Smash Bros to do that.

For an online console FPS game, you need at least 8 players

I don't see Metriod Prime games to be FPS's. I see them like adventure games with an element of FPS.

Even if you didn't like the multiplayer in MP2, you have to admit it was a lot better in Hunters, which says to me that it will get better hopefully in MP3

Erm there is multiplayer i thought? Just after the Europe Nintendo event early in September, some guy was being interviewed from Nintendo and he said 'imagine playing Metroid Online'...I'm pretty sure that's what he's referring to.

I'll try and find a link a.s.a.p.

Nah, there's not enough strategy if you ask me.. you've got a couple of weapons and a limited range of characters.

Wait for an Unreal Tournament or something along those lines which is intended for multiplayer.

I don't see Metriod Prime games to be FPS's. I see them like adventure games with an element of FPS.

Even if you didn't like the multiplayer in MP2, you have to admit it was a lot better in Hunters, which says to me that it will get better hopefully in MP3

I didnt say Metroid Prime games are FPS games...

And no i dont admit it was a whole lot better

I just think, Metroid games dont need a Multiplayer, any effort made into a Multiplayer game, makes the Single Player a bit less great.

Adding a Multiplayer game into Prime 3 would simply be an after thought.

I only want them to include a multi-player only when they've fully done the single player,I don't want the single player effected because of it.Only if they have time and don't rush it then the multi-player can turn out alright.

I didnt say Metroid Prime games are FPS games...

And no i dont admit it was a whole lot better

I just think, Metroid games dont need a Multiplayer, any effort made into a Multiplayer game, makes the Single Player a bit less great.

Adding a Multiplayer game into Prime 3 would simply be an after thought.

Sorry, must have mieread your post.

Anyway, I think they will finish single player off before they decide to put in a multiplayer. It's not been confirmed yet so, I doubt they would rush the last bits of the game to get started on multiplayer, if they make it.

Sign in to follow this