NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Shinto

Smallville Season 5 Started Lastnight

Did anyone catch it. This season is gonna be crazy!!! I know, I know the show fell off, but I am still a fan of Superman so I will sit there for the hour and watch it. And plus, I am a fan of Kristen Kreuk. :)

Did anyone catch it. This season is gonna be crazy!!! I know, I know the show fell off, but I am still a fan of Superman so I will sit there for the hour and watch it. And plus, I am a fan of Kristen Kreuk. :)

Do you not mean Season 6 that started in the US last night?

That reminds me, I need to continue watching Season One.

I heard the first episode of Season Six is brilliant.

I heard that the first episode of season 6 was awful.

If you're talking about the US, it is indeed Season 6. Season 5 was a bit of a letdown on the whole, and I'm about to watch the first ep of 6 to see if it's any good.

And this is a pre-emptive strike, guys - please don't come here to flame the show or it's viewers. I know what some forumites' opinions of this show are - so keep it worth reading, ok?

I've heard mixed feelings about this episode,some say it was amazing and some say it was awful,like Shorty but i'm about to watch the first episode myself.

I agree with the Shorty about season 5 but I'm going to give this one a go and then we'll see how my viewing of it goes from there. In mostly unrelated news - they cancelled Invasion and I quite liked it.

Yeah series 5 was very weak. I thought it started pretty well but the whole Clank/Lana thing is getting exteremely old. Personally I think series 3 was the best, it was just so dark.

I cant wait for series 6 to start over here in the uk, one line says it all...KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

Just like the chicks, the plot is VERY repetitive, still it's cool to watch.

I loved seasons one to three, I thought season four was atrocious with all that witchcraft shit and five was mediocre. Still, I'm looking forward to season six. I'm hoping that it'll be great.

Used to watch it all the time, but does it still have the same basic plotlines as he last seasons?

Just watched the first episode of season 6 on Youtube and it was outstanding. I loved the whole Kneel Before Zod moment, reminded me of Superman 2.

Just watched the first episode of season 6 on Youtube and it was outstanding. I loved the whole Kneel Before Zod moment, reminded me of Superman 2.

You could watch the WHOLE episode on youtube??? Bloody hell.

Agree with Sparko...liked the first three seasons but 4 and 5 were pretty bad. I didn't like them at all. So far I've got all the DVD boxsets except for 5, it was THAT bad. There was only a couple of good episodes and the rest were shit.

I quite liked the first episode though I thought

beating Zod was a bit easy.Especially from the build up from the Season 5 finale,ending was cool when you saw a Phantom in Argentina.I wonder if the woman that helped Clark is still alive.

I quite liked the first episode though I thought
beating Zod was a bit easy.Especially from the build up from the Season 5 finale,ending was cool when you saw a Phantom in Argentina.I wonder if the woman that helped Clark is still alive.

I agree with you about the whole Zod thing. I was expecting a massive battle, still I loved the kneeling part.

Sign in to follow this