NEurope
Nintendork

Lost - Series 3 [spoilers]

Just watched Episode 7 and downloading 8 now. I love lost I just wish the storyline would speed up!

Episode 8 was fantastic :D I know that the uk is up to speed with Lost now that it's on every sunday but I still can't stop downloading early. I'm too impatient to know what happens next.

the only reason i download it is because sky is a bitch for adverts.

Wah, what an episode, that was well good. Lost hasnt lost it after all.

LOST EP9 - STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND

Summary: A power play ensues between Jack and "The Others" as Juliet's future hangs in the balance. Meanwhile, Kate, Sawyer and Karl continue on their journey away from "Alcatraz."

Flashback: Jack

Trailers/Promos/Previews

US Trailer 1

US Trailer 2

US Trailer 3

CTV Trailer

AOL Promo 1

AOL Promo 2

AOL Promo 3

2 Minute Preview

Offical Lost Podcast

Desmond's experience is not a Flashback, it really happened and was not a dream.

The Experience Desmond happened in 1996.

Desmond next flashback will feature him in the Army.

Honour was spelt wrong on the poster.

The will be no Danielle Flashback until season 4.

They claim that ABC is over stating “The 3 Mysteries Revealed” in the trailer. They claim it is more like 1 with some old yet familiar faces.

If Desmond hadn't gone to the island everyone would have been killed.

Rousseau knows more than she is letting on, and that she may appear in someone else's flashback.

The woman with the 70 year old womb is NOT Juliet.

Honour was spelt wrong on the poster.

Yeah I noticed that. And that Castle type building in the backdrop where they get their photo done is not actually there.

I walk past that spot opposite parliament every day....the only building there is the St Thomas' Hospital :)

Thus making me believe it was not filmed where they want you to believe it was but was infact shot in some studio in America :wink:

Last episode was good - I'm hoping that season four will end it all, since the same qwuestions all over again become boring. A lot of friends of mine stopped watching halfway season two - it felt kind of stretched out there. I still think it's interesting, but the info is coming way to slow. In the end lost will be a cult-show only for that group that got hooked and didn't quit. Like me.

LOST EP9 - STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND

Summary: A power play ensues between Jack and "The Others" as Juliet's future hangs in the balance. Meanwhile, Kate, Sawyer and Karl continue on their journey away from "Alcatraz."

Flashback: Jack

Trailers/Promos/Previews

US Trailer 1

US Trailer 2

US Trailer 3

CTV Trailer

AOL Promo 1

AOL Promo 2

AOL Promo 3

2 Minute Preview

Offical Lost Podcast

Notes/Spoilers: *spoiler tagged*

hmm, maybe spoiler tags would be handy their? Just ruined it a bit for me lol

I just hope Desmond is right about Charlie dying, he's an annoying little git.

No way!

First Eko, now Charlie (possibly), they're killing off all the good characters when knob heads like Locke remain - shocking!

Locke and Desmond are easily the most interesting characters at the mo. Far more enjoy their sequences over any of the Jack, Kate and Sawyer stuff.

Yeah, there's clearly not enough focus on Locke and Desmond. I'm just waiting for another episode where they're properly together, they were a great combo at the end of season 2. I'm bored of the whole Jack, Kate, Sawyer, others thing. I was hoping that all juliette's doings this season (telling jack to kill ben etc...) were all a huge mind fuck on jack by the others. Seems like that's really probably not the case now and they all are just rifting apart. Probably should have guessed that from how Juliette spoke about Ben right at the very beginning of the season but I was always hoping...

Just cought right up, downloading eppy 9 as we speak.

Man this season is soo good, where Jack slices bens kidney so he can give the orders, fantasic.

Just watched it. Man it's so annoying... I just dont get it, what the feckington is it all about??

*hits head against wall*

Bring on episode 10.

What they reveal

-We will learn why Locke was in a wheelchair this season

-Billy Dee Williams will guest star on the show

-We learn who Sun's baby's daddy is this season

-Kate loves Jack

-Kate loves Sawyer

-The numbers will return

They refused to say if

-Jack and Claire are siblings

-If we see Michael and Walt again this season