N-Europe

Cool to see that someone else is reading the manga. Even though i've watched the anime, I never et bored reading it, I just keep reading almost a volume at a time. Good thing i've got loads of other manga to read aswell.

Also did anyone know that Bleach Season 1 Part One is out over here soon? £18 for 3 discs. Might get it but Manga Entertainment have got to sort out the dubbing and stuff. I would get the Season Sets from the US but the customs...

I read the manga about a year ago... up to volume 9 or so, anyway. Very nice drawing.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dynastygal

Yeah, I was amazed at the graphical quality of DN manga, very detailed art style. The art style of the anime was great at first, but then the creators started getting lazy and putting less detail in, which was a shame.

Yeah, I was amazed at the graphical quality of DN manga, very detailed art style. The art style of the anime was great at first, but then the creators started getting lazy and putting less detail in, which was a shame.

Have you read the Hikaru no Go manga? That's by the same artist, it's great.

Incidentally, are you another Hikaru no Go fan with no desire to play go? There are quite a few of those (Shorty included), it's odd... I only watched/read it because I played.

Guest dynastygal

No, but I really want to. I absolutely loved the anime and started collecting the dvds, and also got a Go Board to start learning Igo on - which I'm struggling with. Even with the Go Go Igo eps at the end of HNG.

I've been re-watching the series with my dad now, so he can try and learn Igo too.

I cried when Sai left....lol, I tend to cry on a lot of animes

Once I've finished collecting Death Note, Rurouni Kenshin, Demon Diaries, and Battle Royale manga, I'm going to try get the Hikaru No Go manga.

Guest dynastygal

Ah, will do sometime, although I don't think I'd even be able to understand a tutoring game...I get most of the basics, but a lot of confusion for me is how to obtain territory. And how you determine how to counteract certain moves and such.

Ah, will do sometime, although I don't think I'd even be able to understand a tutoring game...I get most of the basics, but a lot of confusion for me is how to obtain territory. And how you determine how to counteract certain moves and such.

Ah, I don't mean a Hikaru no Go style one... even the tutee has to be pretty strong to learn like that. I mean a high handicap one with explanation of concepts.

Guest Stefkov
Hughes got a crappy part in fma movie and his death was
:( in the series.

God I know.

I hated what happened to him. It was good to see him in the movie but didn't have a great role like you said.

Is the Millenium Earl crying?

I've been watching the anime of D Gray Man, although a bit behind at the moment.

Yeah!

D Gray Man Anime is upto Ep52 (chapter 46) and has alots of good cannon stories.

The manga is upto chapter 132.

Guest dynastygal

Oh yeah, I remember now.

Lullabel goes off with the earl, and mimi is left on a rock or something like that all upset at her master leaving.

Guest dynastygal
Ohh didn't know it was that dark. I need to watch a good dark anime. Guess I better err... 'obtain' it...

Yes, I'm going to purchase legally D Gray Man ep 50 onwards....:shifty eyes:

Yes, I'm going to purchase legally D Gray Man ep 50 onwards....:shifty eyes:

I'm going to 'purchase' it off the internet. And watch it on my PC screen.

Also anyone watched Heroic Age? I have no one to discuss it with, though saying that, there isn't all that much to talk about now that it's ended :(

Also I seem to have Darker than Black on my PC, dunno how it got there, but every time I try and play some episodes I get an error and my PC screen breaks up and I have to restart it. Anyone had a similiar problem aswell?

Guest dynastygal

Yeah I know I know...I was going along with your discreet suggestions....if you get what I mean.

Darker than Black is good, well what I've watched of it. I think in some eps I 'obtained' there was this weird thing with the footage where there was blurry horizantal lines on it throughout the entire eps.

Yeah I know I know...I was going along with your discreet suggestions....if you get what I mean.

Darker than Black is good, well what I've watched of it. I think in some eps I 'obtained' there was this weird thing with the footage where there was blurry horizantal lines on it throughout the entire eps.

Yea I knew what you were meaning :) I've now 'ordered' it and now I need to wait till I can watch it, which might take a while.

So far i've download Darker than Black to play on Windows Media Player and an mkv player but I have the same problem with both, same with episode 2 on mkv. Happened with Devil May Cry but I downloaded it again and it was fine. Odd problem. Cruel world too.

Let me hear your views on Dir en Grey when you get your 'copy' of the episodes :heh: