Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Virtual Console Rumors

Stocka

http://www.n-sider.com/newsview.php?type=story&storyid=2433

Earthbound Zero, Earthbound, Earthbound 2, Metroid 2 (color) are coming to the Virtual Console.

There will be new Virtual Console remakes of certain NES and Game Boy games by first and third party developers. Expect to pay a bit more upon release. Online Wi-Fi for Virtual Console games is still a mystery.

Pokemon Battle Revolution for Wii and Pokemon for Nintendo DS will arrive in North America sometime in March/April.

Arcade and Amiga 500 games will join the Virtual Console fold very soon.

Nintendo is contemplating releasing a Wii version of Tetris, Dr. Mario, and Mahjong exclusively through the Virtual Console. These are not ports of Famicom versions but new versions updated beyond their Nintendo DS counterparts.

Nintendo Wii owners will get to buy Virtual Console games, game soundtracks, wall papers, and other physical items (real life posters and toys for example) with Wii Points. Wii Points can be purchased, earned through buying games, donated from friends, and won through Wi-Fi raffles.

I'd love it if we could use the Stars we still have on our Nintendo accounts as Wii points. I've got nearly 7000 of them, it would be pretty cool if I use them to buy some VC games.

Agreed, it's things like this that'd make it so exciting. Also, imagining there were 360 like achievements you could earn which could be used as 'Wii points'?

I love that idea of using our stars on the website. It would benefit so many people. and Nintendo have made that much money anyway from al those games being sold from which we got our stars.

I actualy have nearly over 10,000 earned but i spent a bit on crap and now only have about 7,000+

I'd love for them to do 1,000 stars = a NES or SNES game.