Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

European Wii Preorders

Charlie

I know you need the remote and nunchuck for the boxing - what I mean is when you're playing bowling can you just pass the pad to player 2 or does player 2 have to have their own remote?

Yeah, you can pass the remote.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game are being cocks, they aren't selling anything to anyone unless you have a pre order. If they have so much stock (apparently) why wouldn't they even give me a Wiimote? >_>

seriously? you see thats not really fair if theres un-preordered stock its free for sale. They actually aint allowed to do it, to legally refuse you sale they would have to remove it from sale, which means no one can buy it.

seriously? you see thats not really fair if theres un-preordered stock its free for sale. They actually aint allowed to do it, to legally refuse you sale they would have to remove it from sale, which means no one can buy it.

Not only that, but they were pretty arrogant about it...

Thats why i don't go in my local Game. Gamestation were friendly and sold me the stuff i wanted.

Cool, ah well I guess I can manage with just two controllers and one nunchuck. Might wander into town after my Wii comes (I have faith! It must come!) and see if Woolworths or my local indy shop have any remotes.

Out of interest, when did you pre-order with Argos? I did mine on 8/11/06 after Play.com mailed me telling me I wouldn't get mine for launch.

I recieved an automated answerphone message earlier on in the week telling me i'd get mine from Argos today...but I'm still paranoid. :heh: They said anytime from 7am to 6pm. Aghhh...

mine is on delivery/in transit according to the tracker!

Parcel number: PBZX1737905001

Service: Parcelforce 24

Last tracked at: Charlton Depot

Thats what it says at Royal Mail ^

And amazon won't let me track it. Should def. come today though because that isn't too far from where I live.

Parcel number:

Service: Parcelforce 24

Last tracked at: Charlton Depot

Thats what it says at Royal Mail ^

And amazon won't let me track it. Should def. come today though because that isn't too far from where I live.

I got the same as you. When I went into detailed tracking it said:

08-12-2006 00:17 Charlton Depot On route to local hub

so I think it's left Charlton and as I only live in Crystal Palace I'm hoping it's going to come today too.

so I think it's left Charlton and as I only live in Crystal Palace I'm hoping it's going to come today too.

yeah thats the stage before I'm on, mines being to depot now in transit to me!

What site did u use to track it? Royal Mail site?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!