NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

Right, so here's the plan. Go to Asda at about 7-8, then have a look ad decide whether it's worth waiting. If it is then I'll be stood there 4 hours, if not then fuck it I'm going to not bother.

Anyone seen Asda in Tamworth today by any chance?

I'm also waiting on the following to be changed from 'Being Picked' with Gameplay:

Wii

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Red Steel

Also ordered an extra wiimote which hasn't changed from "Preordered - Estimate Between: 06/12/2006 - 07/12/2006"

I think we'll have to wait until about 7-8pm tonight before there is any change though, think thats about the time they got altered last night.

I'm sure it'll arrive tomorrow...although christmas seems along time to wait before opening anything!! hahaha :D

GUYS MY WII + ZELDA HAS CHANGED STATUS TO DISPATCHED ON GAMEPLAY

I'm so happy ;P

YAY, Mine too. Just checked now.

Cant wait for my day off work 2moro :laughing:

I swear that if GAME do not deliver on their promise of me getting my Wii, I'll kick off. All this talk of shortages is making me shit myself.

by the way people who have got their pre-orders from game.co.uk and are being shipped by parcelforce do your tracking numbers work ?!

Nope. I'm glad you've said that, i was slightly worried that it was just me.

I've just got back from Gamestation and they don't have any Wii-motes or Wii Play. Game on the other hand have Wii Play but not any Wii-motes. Instead of playing Wii Sports with my house mates tonight, looks like it's single player Zelda all night long.

Yep my Gameplay stuff now says 'dispatched'!

Sadly not the component cable but i knew that this morning! :hehe:

WooooooWooooo order dispatched. Go City LinK!

It's Parcelfore for Gameplay. Are you with GAME?

It's Parcelfore for Gameplay. Are you with GAME?

Toys r us. Good old Geoffry the giraffe.

Gameplay got plenty of Wii Plays and it will probably be listed as in stock tomorrow on the website...Wii remotes are a different story!

I'm not allowed to buy anything from Gameplay, which is a shame..as there will be a shortage of Zeldas for the GameCube (play.com are sending out emails) but Gameplay should be fine...:( It will suck if I cant get Zelda because Im not allowed to buy it...

Toys r us. Good old Geoffry the giraffe.

awwww, love Toys R Us and Geoffry! :D

I know i have't recieved nothing from Gameplay yet (and they can't hear me) but i would like to say a HUGE 'THANKYOU' to all the Gameplay stuff who have worked their butts of today!

Thanks Gameplay!

Bit concerned about the lack of a Tracking Number but otherwise WOOHOO

*parties like its 2999

My WiiPlay should come tomorrow, as well as an extra 2000 points card, which I didn't know I'd ordered. Anyway, this still leaves me without a Wii to play it all on! Hope I'm successful at Asda. Pyxis, when do you think you'll be sending the next batch of Wiis out? Will I be able to change the address mid-order to my billing address, because I'll be going home next Friday?

play3k have dispatched my order, wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! thought they wouldn't but thank god they did!

Nintendo Wii Console - White + Wii Sports Dispatched 07/12/2006 1 £179.99

The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess Dispatched 07/12/2006 1 £39.99

Red Steel Dispatched 07/12/2006 1 £39.99

RESULT!!! :o

Good old Gameplay!!!!

HAs the component cable been delayed?

i am asking this because all my wii stuff has been dispatched except for this, so what is the deal has it been delayed?

HAs the component cable been delayed?

i am asking this because all my wii stuff has been dispatched except for this, so what is the deal has it been delayed?

Yeah it has, my friend at Virgin says they expect some next week

I still am amused by the fact that Gameplay are great and all, but they send me 3 Nunchucks and not the 2 Wiimotes to go with them :p

Yeah it has, my friend at Virgin says they expect some next week

I still am amused by the fact that Gameplay are great and all, but they send me 3 Nunchucks and not the 2 Wiimotes to go with them :p

man that sucks, oh well i guess i can wait a little longer to play zelda at its best, back to gears of war then :o