N-Europe

Shiny New Macbook

kyletherobot

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it last night and its fantastic! I'll write more later as I'm at work right now...
I got my MacBook today too (using it right now) and so far, I'm loving it. Still not used to it, but I guess after a bit more time with it, I'll probably get the hang of everything. =3
Congratulations people, I hope you like it :hehe:

awww, I just remembered how I love those keyboard keys :grin: it's great to write on them (I kinda dislike the shrinked enter key though).

It's great ain't it? :-) I'm really loving using Mac OS X instead of Windows. Ilove that little remote aswell. Even the way things minimise and maximise is cool. Doesn't really taking a whole lot of getting used to. Only thing that has even slightly bothered me is not using the same keyboard shortcuts. Photobooth is also fun to play around with.

This is the best £750 I've ever spent so far. Love it. And I've never said that about anything Windows related. This feels much easier to use and I'm not sure why. I'm guessing you lot like Mac better then? Why do you prefer it?

My only criticism is that intel graphics 950 thing.

Apparently my mate has his running Vista.. I'll wait until Leopard and iLife '07 comes in January before I get one.. might get lucky and get a price drop or an nvidia card.

My iBook snapped ROFL, it has a clamp on the left palm rest to maintain a connection on some weak soldering. Logic board problems.

My only criticism is that intel graphics 950 thing.

Apparently my mate has his running Vista.. I'll wait until Leopard and iLife '07 comes in January before I get one.. might get lucky and get a price drop or an nvidia card.

My iBook snapped ROFL, it has a clamp on the left palm rest to maintain a connection on some weak soldering. Logic board problems.

I'm not expecting Leopard to come out until around April, the same sort of time Tiger came out last year...

To all you guys who have just got a new Mac: Press F11 - best shortcut key ever!