know that the Wiimote has had the rumble in it for quite some time, and

it was present at E3 and LGC. If you go to the official website for the

Wii, it still states that the Wiimote vibrates. As far as I am

concerned, there is an error with the article and nothing has changed

with the Wiimote. I just wanted to comment on the situation since you

guys seemed very interested.

The wii has rumble.

<IGN>

IGN Wii: Will the controller rumble while you operate?

Tomm: The controller does rumble while you operate and I think that's really what sets this version apart from the DS version. The big advantage on DS of course was that you were actually making contact with the "patient" so it felt really real. But, a stylus can't have force feedback. I know people were worried if the Wii's controls would make this version feel "weird" because you were far away from the patient, but I think the rumble features really make a difference. Whether you're making an incision or stretching a bandage over the incision, you feel it. That's one of my favorite features of the game.

So, when we refer to a wiimoved rumble, we will mean a rumor.

LOCK Thread, NGamer have stated there mag was wrong and have appologised. Looks like NGamer have progressed to Spong level.

[Q]Spore Wii-DS? Wii Remote rumble-free? No, no, NO.

There are mistakes in every issue of NGamer, of course. Remember when it looked like we'd announced a Nintendo DS training game for people called Brian? How we laughed.

This month's clangers:

1. Wii-DS connectivity for EA's mighty Spore? Considering that the game isn't even announced for Wii, this is at best 'wishful thinking' and at worst 'a very, very stupid thing to say'.

2. No Wii Remote rumble? Kittsy spotted that I'd made a mess of page 15 just after we finished the mag. It was too late to correct and resend the page to the printers (apparently yelling "Hold the presses!" doesn't actually result in boiler-suited workmen running about like mad and machinery grinding to a halt). So we forget about it, assuming the worst that might happen is that a few readers might write in to point and laugh at our mistake. Of course, now it's all over the internet. And we look very silly indeed. So, to clarify: the Wiimote does have a rumble. And a speaker. Shigsy isn't going to kick out either feature (as far as we know). DON'T PANIC.

Oh, and the bit about Wii Virtual Console DRM in our free book can be filed under 'informed speculation' rather than 'hard fact', too.

[/Q]

Link