NEurope
Guest Ford Prefect

photies of where you live (if you're on 56k tough luck!)

Eenuh, love the house!! I wish i had a pool! and the windows in the roof make your top bedroom look very interestig... your's by any chance? must be amazing with the corn fields there right now!

The windows in the roof (very top) is where the attic is. It's too cold there during winter and too hot during summer to have an actual bedroom there. We had plans of turning it into a studyroom or something, but I guess those plans are dead for now.

And yeah, the corn fields are nice to look at. Especially when there's a nice sun out (usually sunset), then it all gets a bit of a golden glow. Really nice. =3

Pictures%2FDSC00358.JPG

one part of my room

Pictures%2FDSC00359.JPG

another part of my room

Pictures%2FDSC00360.JPG

the view from my window

Pictures%2FDSC00361.JPG

my house in all its glory

thanks for the help Substeinar

Is the place you live near Lillehammer? Was in some place (cant remember the name) near there about a month ago and by jove! your place looks familiar

nope its no where near, probably 1500km away at least......

That's similar to where I live. Except the Bollocks town a few miles away from me is Worksop :(

aye i know the place well. did a few jobs there few years ago, if you ever saw a blue dukeries building company van 3 or 4 years ago then it was prob me. you'll likely see them roaming around now tho still.

sutton in ashfield is still far worse.............

This is our back garden from bedroom window. Shitty webcam quality though.

pic.jpg

Hi ford, i've been a member of these board for years but not posted in a while.

ANYWAY, you live in Norway! you sued to live in the UK right? why did you move to norway, is that place yours?

I have a passion for scandinavia. I'm sure tis cold and wet there, but it bet its also pristine clean aswell. Fresh air and clear water. Beer is expensive tho..

ok, still haven't got a hold of a digi camera yet so these are stolen from the tourist board lol!

A view of Belfast from Cave Hill:

383838107a2014131540b201408087l.jpg

Yes, somehow, palm trees abound in "Norn Irn":

383838107a2014132353b135581639l.jpg

And central Belfast at night - looks cool doesn't it? :)

383838107a2014132375b507354806l.jpg