Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

[GS] UK psp + 3 Games

Deltatri3

Got a month old uk psp, with Ridge Racer, Wipeout and Lumines (jap) a logitech hard case (the popular one) and a 512mb memory card. Spiderman 2 on UMD also included (never played)

Only selling due to the looming expense of 360 and the fact I just dont use it as much as I expected to.

Only one dead pixel- hadly noticible, no scratches, just a few finderprints- can provide photo if needed.

Uk only, looking for £250 including next day postage- open to offers but WILL NOT split.

PM me if interested.

I don't mean to sound rude but the psp is around £110 in jap so.. you will be lucky to get £250

to be honest we dont live in japan so there prices are not relevant- chances are u would be hit with customs anyway,and most people wont want to import- as the game updates etc- are all registered with the UK site.

Lets face it its brand new and psp's are going to sell out around christmas anyway and go for rediculous prices. Therefore im not going to give the dam thing away.

Im open a little to negotiations, but this is the 1st site ive advertised on, and therefore i aint cutting it by much.

sorry not interested in a part exchance, as im raising cash for my 360.

hmm let me think- get tae f**k comes to mind- any sensible offers?

Well at Gamestation you will get the following cash price

£100 but it has 2 come with the 32mb memory stick and head phones

£16 each for the games

£25 for the 512mb stick

And sweet F*** all for your carry case.

So the chances of getting £250 I would say slim to none! (Best of luck to ya!) :lmao:

look kids, learn about supply and demand

And if u think gamestation sell the psp back to conusmers at that price ure very very wrong. If i would settle for gamestation prices then i would go there- but i dont!

anyway I phoned up my local gamestation (glasgow) and asked them how much they sold them for just to prove a point- feel free to check it out.

Psp_ £150-£160 depending on condition.

Games - the only one they had in stock was MGAcid- for £25!

Memory Card - £50

Case - dont take but retails for new (which mine is) for £15

And spiderman (new like mine) retails for £15 approx.

Which comes to around £250-£275 so why the fuck should I sell it any cheaper when its practically brand new?

learn about supply and demand- you think the price is going to do down on anything before christmas- just wait till gta is out for the psp- ill be getting £300+ for it on ebay around then.

no more stupid replys please- just PM me if u want to make a sensible offer so you dont have to face the wrath of idiot members.

i think thats a pretty good deal to be fair, i would be more than happy to pay that, but unfortunately im getting a DS on friday which will take up my time!!

i think you'll get more than that on ebay if you hold on for a bit.

might consider part exchange actually (for a ds and games) - so PM me with any offers.

Also have found that the 512mb card (which comes from my SE w800i) cannot be sold with the system as it voids my insurance for my phone.

Therefore with my 32mb card, ill reduce the price to £220.