N-Europe

28 Weeks Later

MunKy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the point in the rage virus though, why were they creating this virus?

Probably just doing it for shits and giggles. You know scientists in horror movies, if it might be possible to experiment with something they'll bloody well do it and bugger the consequences, whether it be zombies or giant mutant bats.

By the way, if we're getting technickel here, there not actually zombies, in the traditional sense of the word. Basicly there not the living dead. We know this because at the end of the first film, there all dieing of starvation, and i'm sure the Director mentions it aswell.

Either way, they are pretty fucked up.

If were getting technical zombies are actually people lacking free will or devoid of a soul and originate from voodoo.

But most of the time when someone refers to a zombie in a horror movie, they mean the living dead, or undead. The 'infected' are alive, but devoid of a soul or counciousness as you said. I was just making the point that they are alive and not undead basicly.

But most of the time when someone refers to a zombie in a horror movie, they mean the living dead, or undead. The 'infected' are alive, but devoid of a soul or counciousness as you said. I was just making the point that they are alive and not undead basicly.

How can you be alive and not undead?