NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
bencallis

Just got a xbox

I just got my first xbox(the big meaty old one:santa: ).

Only two games I have are burnout 3 and halo for it.

Can anyone recomend me any games? Is forza as good as gt4 looks just like my cup of tea:grin:

Thanks

how much you get it for? because i really think you should of saved for a 360 since alot of the popular games are backwards compatable neways, i am a nintendo fanboy at heart but i love fight night round 3 for 360, so funny sometimes when ur getting ur assed kicked by an american child when you can hear his mum in the background :P

if you dont have xbox live, then halo 1 is better than halo 2, but definately get halo 2 if you intend to get xbox live. Other than that Conkers isn't bad for a multiplayer option.

Whatever you do DO NOT BUY NINJA GAIDEN.

The game is actually quite good but it's just too darn hard, unless you're one of those psychos that enjoys Ikaruga, so stay away.

Only got it to put me on till the wii.

Paid £45 for the xbox, S control , dvd remote, burnout 3 and Halo. Inc next day delivery.

Going to mainly use it for a media centre with that clever homebrew:hehe:

Whatever you do DO NOT BUY NINJA GAIDEN.

The game is actually be quite good but it's just too darn hard, unless you're one of those psychos that enjoys Ikaruga, so stay away.

...Thats half the point of the game.

I got pretty far into it before the camera started to screw me over. I'd say about 3/4 in? Fire freaking everywhere, no updates for the camera (VGA cable running on 360 doesn't allow you to go into 50hz mode meaning i couldn't download the updates).

Either way its a really good game and you can pick it up damn cheap these days.

Oh and get Fable... and JSRF... and Dead or Alive Ultimate.

I got pretty far into it before the camera started to screw me over. I'd say about 3/4 in? Fire freaking everywhere, no updates for the camera (VGA cable running on 360 doesn't allow you to go into 50hz mode meaning i couldn't download the updates).

I agree that it is a really good game but my heart was broken when I got to one point and I just couldn't proceed in the game anymore because of it's difficulty.

odd world: strangers wrath - awesome game really enjoyed it

outrun 2 - best racing game on xbox

rallispot challenge 2 - really good rally game

Hey same here! I got mine for £38, one controller and 3 games.

Far Cry Instincts

Doom 3

ESPN 2k5

Not interested in the Basketball game but I've bought quite a few games since I got it a few weeks ago, I'm only after the exclusives really.

Hey same here! I got mine for £38, one controller and 3 games.

Far Cry Instincts

Doom 3

ESPN 2k5

Not interested in the Basketball game but I've bought quite a few games since I got it a few weeks ago, I'm only after the exclusives really.

Thanks for making mine look expensive:laughing:

So which are the best racing games on it? Thanks

PGR and Forza Motorsport I hear.

It was in the wrong section on ebay :P

Haha go you!

Orderd forza motosport.:santa:

Oh and get Fable... and JSRF... and Dead or Alive Ultimate.

Same problem here, I just got pissed off with it. But it was agreat game up until that point. I got really annoyed having to keep on killing the same guys over and over again though.

Same problem here, I just got pissed off with it. But it was agreat game up until that point. I got really annoyed having to keep on killing the same guys over and over again though.

If you have not played the previous Ninja Gaiden games, you have missed:

- Hard as nails levels

- re-used characters and enemies

Honestly, I think you guys are complaining over small things that made Ninja Gaiden what it is. I don't understand why people complain, if the series has been known for gameplay difficulties. Yes, the series is known for hard levels, enemies, and so on.

Sign in to follow this