somme

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone watch the season opener?

It was on Sky One last night, and ep 2 aired in US last night too...

I enjoyed the 1st ep,

was interested in what was happening to TJ, nice to see them bring up that planet they found a bit back. A bit weird though, was it a dream or was it real what happened to her? Where it ended kinda made it seem like it was a real event for her though, pretty sad too I guess.

What was up with Chloe though, end of last season she's on deaths door then all of a sudden her wound is healed and she's fine? Massive cop out... I was half expecting her to be some kind of alien look-a-like and Eli would stumble across the real Chole, dead or something :heh: But given that they showed her simingly questioning her wounds miracle healling at the end I'd hope they will address it somehow in a later ep.

Err I don't think it's a cop out, I think something is genuinly up with her. Think they're setting a seed for something that will happen later in the season.

Wow, Rush finally finds the bridge...and doesn't tell anyone lol. Good episode. Sad to see Riley go.

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 2 was good alright, kind pissed Rush didn't tell anyone what he had found, obviously that is not going to end well when they do eventually learn about it.

One thing I did find interesting though was the hallucinations Rush was having. With his wife was fine based on that ep from season 1. But when Dr. Franklin turned up, that was different, I wondering was that really in his head or if Franklin "acended" and hanging around. Kinda like what Jackson did when he first acended.

Just finished watching episode 3 awakening, and it was REALLY good. Really enjoyed it.

Getting to see a Seed Ship was good, never thought we would get the chance. Just assumed it would be like the "Furlings", something mentioned but never seen. The aliens was really good. When you first see one of the pods open I thought maybe it would be the same ones from season 1. Still can't believe Rush has managed to keep the control room secret though. Surely he is about to be found out. And Telford being left on the Seed Ship with the aliens... will he return somehow? What were the Aliens doing there? I reckon their plan was to disable the Seed Ship so that when Destiny caught it they could take that over, possibly.

Good to see also that Chloe's miracle healing leg wound isn't being forgotten. Look forward to hopfully getting some kind of explanation for that soon.

It's a shame ratings are low for it in America, indicating a probable no season 3, as since the second half of season one, it's been getting really good. Episode 3 is indicative of that too, they've even started adding good bits of humour in, and not just pop culture references by Eli.

The thing that pisses me off with Caprica is that they have the same cars as us. Like how the detective had a Chrysler 300, Graystone had a Rolls Royce, Zoe escaped in a Sprinter, and at one point the camera even focused on the jaguar figurine. I think that one may have been product placement. But it still annoys me. They could have at least de-badged them and used a few body mods.

The thing that pisses me off with Caprica is that they have the same cars as us. Like how the detective had a Chrysler 300, Graystone had a Rolls Royce, Zoe escaped in a Sprinter, and at one point the camera even focused on the jaguar figurine. I think that one may have been product placement. But it still annoys me. They could have at least de-badged them and used a few body mods.

This upsets me all the time as well. I actually don't mind it with the older cars because they at least changed the sound to an electric motor and it has a somewhat classic feel to it but seeing modern cars in there doesn't fit at all.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, they just look exactly like something out of IKEA that's why it kind of bugs me. :heh:

What was all that wedding crap from the latest episode? Yawn. I actually liked the episode before with Eli's mum.

Scott had been infected and lapsed into the coma. The coma dream had the people of his life taking up the positions they assumed, however his fears were starting to show through. His future with Chloe, the fact that Young isn't that good of a man/leader etc.