N-Europe

Stargate TV Shows

somme

Greer is awesome. He doesn't talk, he takes action and he quickly decides. Granted I don't think I would like a character like him near me but in the show he's one of my favorites, nothing seems to unsettle him. I imagine what goes on in his head like this when he sees aliens: "Hmm Aliens, they seem hostile. I better shoot them." and not "Wtf, Aliens, I'm so surprised and hesitate for a moment."

Young totally annoys me though, I'm siding with Rush :D

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen the new one yet, but a friend linked me to the trailer for next week and OMG

Tel'Taks, Daniel & O'Neill on the Destiny. It looks awesome.

http://www.syfy.com/universe/index.php

I don't see Tel'c in the trailer at all, what am I missing? Would be awesome to see him again... INDEED :bouncy:

Seen Ep17, I enjoyed it, was very WTF at the start and pretty freaky throughout before you figured out what was going on

I don't see Tel'c in the trailer at all, what am I missing? Would be awesome to see him again... INDEED :bouncy:

Seen Ep17, I enjoyed it, was very WTF at the start and pretty freaky throughout before you figured out what was going on

I didn't say Teal'c. I said a Tel'Tak...i.e. the Goa'uld Cargo Ships :P

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Tel%27tak

Edited by Serebii

I didn't say Teal'c. I said a Tel'Tak...i.e. the Goa'uld Cargo Ships :P

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Tel%27tak

lol, I'm just seeing things I guess, got overexcited when I thought I saw Teal'c in your post i thought it said Teal'c, Daniel & O'Neil on Destiny, and went :o:bouncy:... they need to bring Teal'c back... INDEED

Anyone know if that 3rd SG1 film is going ahead?

Apparently the 3rd SG1 movie is more likely than the SGA one at the moment but neither have got the green light

They're citing the state of the DVD market as the excuse for both. It sucks :( I want them both. We were promised Atlantis resolution damn it!

If only they'd handled their finances like this guy

scrooge-mcduck1.jpg

That's how I handle mine. My room is such fun :D

Anyway, saw Ep 17 earlier (always wait for my brother to have free time before watching). Was a good episode. It was a classic Stargate scenario but on the Destiny with the SGU twist :) Plus, no stones. I hate the communication stones, thankfully for the second half of the seasons, they've seemed to be used well as opposed to Ep 9.

That seems like a funny thing to do when your brother goes to prison.

Well they get PS3s and Wiis in Prison, why not feeds of Stargate Universe :p

It's really a shame so many of you have tuned out considering how good it's getting

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched Episode 19 and that was a fantastic bit of Stargate...had everything we could want

My theory is that the thing that melted the guy and is causing the systems to spaz out is the guy who disappeared in the ancient chair a few episodes ago.

This ep was great though, it had Daniel (sure it was a cameo but still), Sam and Jack too...awesomeness to the max. Was always wondering when Telford would properly get on the ship.

Edited by Serebii

Watched the finale, boooorrrrinng. Again.

Symbolic of the dull borefest that is SGU. Please let them kill off all of these totally unlikeable characters. Do we really have to watch them argue and yell at each other every single episode. What a rubbish series, can't be arsed with season 2.

They introduce fantastic looking aliens, then get rid of them a couple of episodes later. Now we have the ultimate in shitty bad guys, the lucian alliance, dull and paper thin as they are, and supposed to take this show seriously. Pah.

Really enjoyed the finalé, good cliffhanger.

The fantastic looking aliens aren't necessarily gone, what makes you think they'd let Destiny go that easily?

Loved some of the imagery this season, especially the finale where the ship seemed to bend due to the perspective.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...