NEurope

Why isn't Soul Calibur III comming to the Cube?! SC2 sold best on Cube out of the 3 ver.

So why has Namco chosen not to port it to Gamecube?

Sony paid off Namco to make it an exclusive to PS2, but many predict its only a timed exclusive, so there's still hope for a GC release.

I haven't heard ANYTHING about a Cube release though. Whereas I have heard things about a Microsoft one.

I think it was on TV. It was APPARENTLY going to be on the 360 I THINK!! That's why i said Microsoft, rather than Xbox, heh.

Forget SCIII, bring in Soul Calibur Revolution! Just imagine the possibilities with the controller :awesome: Well, i'm sure SCIII will be excellent but the thought of SC using your own sword skills *drool*

When I watch the controlelr trailer and watch the bit at the end with the guy using it as a sword, I thijnk of how amazing Soul Calibur will be. And anyway, i'm sure a Soul Calibur has been confirmed for next gen consoles am I wrong?

Even if its not confirmed (which I am sure it has been) there will definitly be at least one incarnation of a soul calibur game for the next-next gen consoles. :p

However I believe Sony's got yet another Namco fighter under their belts for all of eternity.

Yeah but everyone knows that one sucks.

Actually, Namco have hinted that SC3 could very easily come to a variety of next-gen consoles - the GC version of SC2 was the best selling one after all. Here's hoping...

Let's not forget Resident Evil 4. They said that wouldn't go to another console, and look it's there now and better than the cube version.

Maybe the Gamecube will get a better version later.

Let's not forget Resident Evil 4. They said that wouldn't go to another console, and look it's there now and better than the cube version.

Maybe the Gamecube will get a better version later.

I beg to differ.

The GameCube is far superior to the PS2 graphically. It has much more RAM, well, more RAM, more light sources, the ability to display better textures.

Resident Evil 4 was made for the GameCube, and, as a result, a direct port to PS2 could not be produced, becuase that system could not support the features the GCN could. That's why it had to be remade from the ground up.

The hardcore Res fans will buy it, but I won't. I enjoyed RE4, but I'm not going to fork out another $100 for a game that has a few new areas and is 9 months old.

Wot i have heard bout SCIII is that Namco are thinking about releasing it on all next-gen consoles including the Rev. So i think that is some good news anyway.

Would be nice to have Soul Calibur 3 on the gamecube, only one thing i wonder is how many people bought the gamecube version of Soul Calibur 2 just for Link.

the GC version of SC2 was the best selling one after all. Here's hoping...

Only because Link was in it. Without him, the PS2 version probably would have sold the most out of them all.

I went on the official website and it says october 25th release but there no console logos. This had better come onto Cube I loved Soul Caliber 2! Also Tales of Legendia, is that PS2 only as well? Damn Namco.