NEurope
CoolFunkMan

Plot to blow up planes foiled

i'm not a mad conspirator, i just don't believe everything the US government tells us. especially over this. surely the very fact that they DID exploit it afterwards makes them corrupt????

and u'll notice that not once did bin laden say he was actually behind those attacks. in those videos he praises those involved, says they are blessed by allah, and that the towers were righteous targets etc. the US and British press surround his quotes with things like "Bin Laden admits responsibility by saying" etc., but he doesn't actually say it. he supports it. and yes he is an evil terrorist who should be destroyed but the press bend his words to make us believe he did it, and we play into Bush's hands.

if all but a few of the terrorists were saudi arabian why was this hidden? it can not be a coincidence.

How is that what I see on the internet and, in fact, everywhere, is that Bush is A)really stupid and B)running a huge conspiracy? How can both of those be true? They can't.

Also, you don't go on on Bin Laden's words alone. Even if he hadn't planned any of it, he is still the leader of Al Qaeda and the highjackers were in an Al Qaeda cell. And, if you think the American press is in cahoots with Bush, you're just as crazy as Osama.

How is that what I see on the internet and, in fact, everywhere, is that Bush is A)really stupid and B)running a huge conspiracy? How can both of those be true? They can't.

Also, you don't go on on Bin Laden's words alone. Even if he hadn't planned any of it, he is still the leader of Al Qaeda and the highjackers were in an Al Qaeda cell. And, if you think the American press is in cahoots with Bush, you're just as crazy as Osama.

no no, i'm not saying they're in cahoots.

i'm getting picked up all wrong here, i'm being picked up as a crazy loon lol!

look recently here in the UK how the interception of those terrorists led to people panicing that their planes were gonna be attacked that day, all because of how the press reported it. the press hear a story and run with it, and word things to create much more exciting news than it really is, and drawing conclusions half the time. same here with the bin non-confession.

i'm not saying there's a big conspiracy with bush (he's too thick for that lol jk) just that they aren't being 100% truthful. they DID take advantage of the situation afterwards which makes them untrustworthy in my book too, never mind the fact they're hiding stuff. we do know they are hiding the stuff they pulled off the air, and details about the attacks but i'm not saying they were involved!!

nor am i saying that bin laden deserves to be left alone! he deserves to be hunted down and shot! but after years of not being able to find him, they shouldn't have gone looking for another target to make up for it (iraq) and lie about that too! come on, we all know it was for the oil, that much surely we can agree on!

I would rather authorities act on whatever information they have no matter how small or even if it turns out to be wrong than for something to happen.

Im fully behind the police and always will be.

Bush is thick as a plank, but there are people in his administration like Rove, Cheney and Rumsfeld who have just as much power as Dubya himself and are very intelligent indeed. Bush is a puppet, not a puppet master.

I don't remember the nationalities of the hijackers being hidden at all, it was freely available in the press. Of course Bush didn't make a big deal about it because he's pally with the Sauds - if they'd been Iraqi, Iranian or Syrian, he would have, of course.

I would rather authorities act on whatever information they have no matter how small or even if it turns out to be wrong than for something to happen.

Im fully behind the police and always will be.

Personally I'm not willing to allow terrorists to terrify us so much that we surrender the freedoms that we've fought so hard for out of fear. Police are just like any other profession - some of them are OK, some of them are utter arseholes and/or incompitant. You can't just let them act with total impunity because we're scared of some cowards with rucksacks.

Bush is thick as a plank, but there are people in his administration like Rove, Cheney and Rumsfeld who have just as much power as Dubya himself and are very intelligent indeed. Bush is a puppet, not a puppet master.

I don't remember the nationalities of the hijackers being hidden at all, it was freely available in the press. Of course Bush didn't make a big deal about it because he's pally with the Sauds - if they'd been Iraqi, Iranian or Syrian, he would have, of course.

Personally I'm not willing to allow terrorists to terrify us so much that we surrender the freedoms that we've fought so hard for out of fear. Police are just like any other profession - some of them are OK, some of them are utter arseholes and/or incompitant. You can't just let them act with total impunity because we're scared of some cowards with rucksacks.

here here.

america has had to sacrifice some freedoms already, and blair is following suit. to me, george michael's music bideo for "wag the dog" or whatever the song was called, was spot on!

and yes bush is pally with the sauds, so it's all hush-hush that their people were involved. i hate bush's administration, i'll make no secret of that, they're money and power hungry, feeding their investors first and foremost, the rest of the world coming a distant second.

The terror level has been downgraded from critical to severe, and hand luggage is allowed now just no liquids, although there are limits on size of hand luggage, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4789593.stm

but i'm happy now because electrical items are allowed so i might be allowed to take my psp and ds after all:grin:

Lowest is Severe, then Critical, The Omigodwe'reallgoingtodie, then ToldyouweshouldhavehadIDcards

First off, if a man who can graduate from Princeton and Yale is "thick as a plank", then I'm a woman and you can call me Fruity McTushtush. Second, Rove is a political strategist, Cheney was hidden deep in an unkown section of the country for a very long period following 9/11 (safety measure following a major attack) and Rumsfeld has been in the government for a very long time, but was not an accused conspirator until George W. Bush.

And third, the Saudis have a long history of merciless treatment of suspected terrorists-they don't want them there, either. They just have a lot of the world's terrorist population there, mostly because there are many Muslim holy sites there.

I'm not trying to say Bush is perfect: he's not. But neither is any other world leader or even any other person in the world. But as long as I feel safe because he's the president, he's doing a damn fine job.

Lowest is Severe, then Critical, The Omigodwe'reallgoingtodie, then ToldyouweshouldhavehadIDcards

Lowest isnt severe.... Infact severe is like 2nd highest.

here are the threat levels:

Low - an attack is unlikely

Moderate - an attack is possible, but not likely

Substantial - an attack is a strong possibility

Severe - an attack is highly likely

Critical - an attack is expected imminently

We are currently at "Severe - an attack is highly likely"

haha, fucking genious

it certainly is, just to inform the uneducated, because they are more accustomed to saying SHEEK from the zelda games

the above picture, its pronounced shake, so there u go.

I'm not trying to say Bush is perfect: he's not. But neither is any other world leader or even any other person in the world. But as long as I feel safe because he's the president, he's doing a damn fine job.

personally, i think the world is in more danger with that man in charge. no joke.

personally, i think the world is in more danger with that man in charge. no joke.

Meh, you're opinion. I know I can't change your mind, so I won't try. It doesn't really matter what either of us think when you really think about though. So I propose a truce.: peace:

Until you're wrong about something else.:cool:

Meh, you're opinion. I know I can't change your mind, so I won't try. It doesn't really matter what either of us think when you really think about though. So I propose a truce.: peace:

Until you're wrong about something else.:cool:

lol :P

looking back on this thread, i have to say it's nice to have an adult conversation with online people about such topics. (sorry if i came across as some nut-job to begin with, but hopefully iv reworded myself ok.) certain other nintendo forums aren't so lucky...