NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
The Bard

Live Free...or Die Hard

Yeah, thats right, I was just flicking over The channels after Stargate finished, and it's official, some dumb bitch on Entertainment tonight announced that there will definately be a fourth instalment of one of the best movie franchises ever.

Yippee Kay Aye Melon Farmer (etc etc.)

samuel_l__jackson1.jpg

"Yeah well you can shove your well laid plans up your well laid ass" Lawl.

And of Course

"Simon says zere is a bomb in a school"

etc. Discuss. Or not.

Oh, and before you fuckers get all "OLD!!!111!!THREE!!!" on me, realise that I don't give two shits.

That is all, enjoy.

I was talking to Dabookerman and ViPeR about this the other day. I think it's quite a decent title, as there's something funny about it. A bit tongue in cheek, perhaps?

Anyway, i will be going to see this when released. I'm hoping The Willis can hack it, even though he is a bit older now.

I was talking to Dabookerman and ViPeR about this the other day. I think it's quite a decent title, as there's something funny about it. A bit tongue in cheek, perhaps?

Anyway, i will be going to see this when released. I'm hoping The Willis can hack it, even though he is a bit older now.

Yeah, I think it's a great title, a cool play on words, and Willis is never too old!

What I'd like to see them do would be to bring Zeus back in even if it's not in a major role, cause he was awesome, and also, rather than having it in a confined space like the first 2, I'd like to see them have an entire city under threat, just like in With A Vengeance.

And they need more stupidly cool lines, there was a real lack of those in Die Harder.

I heard that Justin Timberlake was going to play Bruce's son in the new one. Don't know how true it is, or whether he will be allowed to dance in it.

Well, when I learned John McTiernan wouldn't be directing my hopes dramatically fell. It's his franchise (he did 1 and 3, the only ones which are worth remembering) and I don't think a good Die Hard film can be made without him. It's the same as James Cameron not directing Terminator 3, the result will be turd. Plus for some reason out of all available directors they got the dude who did Underworld... and that's it. Paul W S Anderson probably has a better reputation.

This goes on the list of films I really don't want to see, along with Rocky 6 and Rambo 4.

This goes on the list of films I really don't want to see, along with Rocky 6 and Rambo 4.

I second that opinion. They're squeezing the last out of Sylvester Stallone I take it.

Oh, shit, I didn't know McTiernan wasn't doing it, thats pretty sucky, but I doubt even he can shit up this movie...

I'm thinking of investing in that Limited ED box set of the 3 movies, since I can't find my copy of the second one, and I can't honestly remember it that well either.

Sign in to follow this