N-Europe

SCISSOR SISTERS-TA-DAH

KKOB

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It shall be grand, I keep listening to the new song and it's fantastic. I can't wait!

two of their album trakcs are pretty good-totally different feel to their first album, darker and more 70's, i think what im trying to say is its a lil less glitzy.

i hate Coo!!!!

but i love him more!!!

find out why soon . . .

Edit: read below :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainframe.shtml?http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio2_aod.shtml?radio2/r2_bruce_tue

go in almost an hour or something. should start a live session with scissor sisters playing take your mama. guess who was with them.

they played:

take your mama

(break)

laura

land of a thousand words

(break)

mary

i don't feel like dancin'

inbetween broadcasting ana and jake stuck around with the maybe 10 people that were invited to come along. ana recognised me, ran up and hugged me, and she was holding me hand and teaching me japanese, fucking nutter haha.

EDIT: oh and two more of the new album's tracks have leaked. shes my man, which sounds like a really bouncy disco'ed up 'laura' and land of a thousand words, a scissor sisters take on power-ballads which you can hear live on the link above. sounds like another really good album.

YAY!!!

Got the Scissor Sisters Singles today :D

not too sure on Ambition (the B-Side) but who cares, the Scissors are back :D and hopefully riding high in the charts in 6 days time!!

come on people! go out and buy!!!!!

i got both CD's but its worth it, the Single version is better than the radio edit, has a nice intro and a slightly longer ending. its worth buying the 2.99 single JUST for the Video :D

Viva la Scissors!

(dont correct my french either smart people :p)

is it good as the first?

the album? its totally different TBH-its darker and more 70s style. just buy it in 2 weeks, its a must have album anyway, and i hear Q magazine loves it and so does attitude mag so i'm betting on it being good. probably not as good as the first but only because of how great it was-if i make sense.

the album? its totally different TBH-its darker and more 70s style. just buy it in 2 weeks, its a must have album anyway, and i hear Q magazine loves it and so does attitude mag so i'm betting on it being good. probably not as good as the first but only because of how great it was-if i make sense.

great! loved the first...

i think i have 15 euros left on my wallet...

1121237m.jpg

:D

the albums comes out a week today!!!

and . . .

SCISSOR SISTERS ARE NUMBER ONE!

. . . in the UK with i don't feel like dancin'-number 3 in ireland.

and i've heard from a reliable source that 'she's my man' (a funky boot stomping type affair) is going to be released as a single :D

i wish they released monkey baby-such a fucking amazing song but it was only a b-side :(

:heart: :heart: :heart: Scissor Love :heart: :heart: :heart:

edit: just noticed that Transistor has been moved to a bonus track on the special edition.

the track listing goes :-

Disc 1:

1. I Don't Feel Like Dancin'

2. She's My Man

3. I Can't Decide

4. Lights

5. Land Of A Thousand Words

6. Intermission

7. Kiss You Off

8. Ooh

9. Paul Mccartney

10. The Other Side

11. Might Tell You Tonight

12. Everybody Wants The Same Thing

Disc 2:

1. Hair Baby

2. Contact High

3. Almost Sorry

4. Transistor

5. Making Ladies

6. I Don't Feel Like Dancing (Paper Faces Remix)

obviously the first CD is what you get in the standard ed but cought up a few extra quid and you get hair baby :D

I must admit im not a fan of the Scissor Sisters...They really annoy me.

Filthy/Gorgeous was alright but apart from that the rest of the songs hurt my ears, especially that new one. gah!

odd-the first album is in pretty much everyones collection and its my most played ever i think :S

have you heard the first album or just the singles?

After hearing the singles i wasnt gonna go out and buy the album. Put me right off.

i didnt ask if you bought it lol

theres plenty of tracks on there that are less high pitched- like music is the victim, lovers in the backseat, and return to oz.\

mooooooooooooooooooo 5days :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: