NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Whizkid

Kingdom hearts 2 trailer

Action Fused With Disney Fused With Music. Not the best combination, but everyones crazy about it.:horse:

The first game is amazing and the GBA game was pretty good aswell. I doubt I will get the 2nd game though due to me selling my PS2 a while ago. Also why havent they given a release date for this yet in Europe?

Kingdom Hearts II is brilliant. Like I said before, everything about the game is amazing, the gameplay, the graphics, the story.

This game is one of my favourites, and I highly reccomend Kingdom Hearts II to all PS2 owners.

This is another game I have been waiting for for ages now but sadly because of the Wii I probably won't be able to get it.

Luckily though near to nothing has been spoiled for me about the game so when I finally get it the experience will be amazing.

Not intending to double post or anything but this thread hasn't been used since the beginning of August.

Anyway for those who are interested you will be thrilled to see that when you click the link at the top of this page it now says '29th September' underneath the video of the game.

(Dances wth joy)

1 week left til this beauty finally arrives on our shores. Im still debating whether to get another PS2 just to play this game or not.

1 week left til this beauty finally arrives on our shores. Im still debating whether to get another PS2 just to play this game or not.

Same here!

EDIT: Although i have a PS2, i'm just debating where-ever to get it or not....

I can't wait to have this game in my PS2, the revamped gameplay looks INSANE!!! :D

EDIT: Although i have a PS2, i'm just debating where-ever to get it or not....

It's one of the last great PS2 games, so I'd say, yeah, get it. I really enjoyed it.

There is still a few great games for us to try within the next like 6 months. Okami, FFXII, Guitar Hero 2, God of War 2. Don't get too dishearten yet!

There is still a few great games for us to try within the next like 6 months. Okami, FFXII, Guitar Hero 2, God of War 2. Don't get too dishearten yet!

Yes, I know, like I said, one of the last few, not the last. Anyway, everyone should get Kingdom Hearts II. Because it's fucking awesome.

I have the US version! ^_^

Yeah, me too. I got and finished it a few weeks after it launched. What do you think of it? I hope I'm not the only one who thinks it's great, since it didn't score that high in reviews.

Do you go on a adventure or something? Is it like...say....Zelda?

I'm sure someones answered this type of question for me in another thread, but hey! I've forgot! :laughing:

Do you go on a adventure or something? Is it like...say....Zelda?

I'm sure someones answered this type of question for me in another thread, but hey! I've forgot! :laughing:

Yeah, the whole game's one epic adventure. Through the game, you visit many Disney worlds and help Disney characters. But it's much more action oriented then Zelda, which is more of a exploring game.

Well this has annoyed me and no doubt Mcmad wont be happy either:

"The last trailer from Square-Enix's was Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix, which is a remixed version of Kingdom Hearts II (a.k.a the US version) as well as a title called Kingdom Hearts: Re:chain of Memories. As the title suggests, this is a remake of the GBA game of a similar name, but it's been completely redone in 3D. Not only that, but the game will include areas that weren't found in Chain of Memories before. Using an engine based on Kingdom Hearts II, the same card-based combat still applies, but it also includes the button-based combat found in Kingdom Hearts II. Interestingly enough, all of the cutscenes shown during the trailer featured only short appearances from the Disney characters."

So now the Japanese get a new KH:CoM and KH2:Final Mix. I hate being British.

This is just taking the piss.

These games better make it to Europe, or at least America, so I can import.

Isn't Final Mix what we got? I dunno, that's what I heard.

Anyway, just ordered form Play. It says it's in Stock instead of being a pre order so I'm hoping they've messed up and I'll get it before Friday. Can't wait!

Isn't Final Mix what we got? I dunno, that's what I heard.

Anyway, just ordered form Play. It says it's in Stock instead of being a pre order so I'm hoping they've messed up and I'll get it before Friday. Can't wait!

Exactly what i did earlier, how odd. :hehe:

Exactly what i did earlier, how odd. :hehe:

Ah sod it, I have just ordered another PS2 to play this game, roll on Friday!

Didn't like the first one that much, VERY overrated, so I might pick this up when it's cheap. I'm tempted though, cause it's stylish and the story rocks.

Didn't like the first one that much, VERY overrated, so I might pick this up when it's cheap. I'm tempted though, cause it's stylish and the story rocks.

Really? I thought the first game was one of the best this generation. Sure the combat was pretty shallow but the story, music and visuals more than made up for it. Plus it had Squall in it which is an instant win :bowdown:

Just came in from work and cancelled my pre-order of the game as I figured I would have to spend nearly £200 just to play this game as I needed to get another PS2, Mem card, game and guide. I thought I had better keep my cash for the Wii and DS onslaught plus I have Baten Kaitos Origins on the way.

Can you guys post some impressions of the game when you get it so I can see what im missing?

I've cancelled with Play.

I realised that i wouldn't get the game till after friday anyway. I've never recieved a item from there in 3 days.

So i might as well go into my local GAME or Gamestation and pick it up friday (day of release).

Really looking forward to it. :yay:

Sign in to follow this