N-Europe

Kingdom hearts 2 trailer

Whizkid

KH2FM Secret Ending Extended - Complete, Subbed, + Sound

Nomura Interview

- A Part of the latest secret movie is related to the new series.

- You will have EXP 0 at the beginning of Critical Mode, it's for those that might find Critical Mode too easy. It will be seriously bad for you though if yo accidentally equip it.

- At the top of Pridelands there use to be exactly 144 heartless there, however this time they have become one body.

- Making the E.S an Optional Boss Fight was a staff member's Idea.

- As for the battle against the XIIIth Order they have changed alot.

- At a new scene, when Zexion is walking, he suddenly stops as though he's thinking of something. It's up to the player to think of why Zexion stopped.

- The XIII Mushroom was an idea from the staff ever since Kingdom Hearts II Was developed. Though back then it was too big to put into the game, therefore it was added as a Sidequest for this one.

- For the Roxas battle and new element. At first Nomura WAS going to put the Roxas fight in Kingdom Hearts II but due to the time consumption in the end he took the fight out. He also wanted to add an additional bit to that event, and a new form. He was thinking about the abilities that could reside around Kingdom Hearts I.

- The Music of the battle against Roxas after the battle, was meant to value the event completly. When Nomura did the battle against Roxas, he wanted to convince the people about how emotional the battle was, therefore created an event after the battle. The battle music he saw as "Different" for when he had Sora face up against Roxas.

- There are some changes in the game the staff made that even "I" don't know about.

- re:COM was made more from a less justifying view first. It seemed as Nomura wanted to make the camera like Kingdom Hearts, but it would be hard for the team to fully do this, so he changed it around.

- The team also did a couple of changes for the Last Boss against Sora. I took charge for this battle. It seemed to be *** of **** of Sora. (Yes the *** were censored in the magazine)

- All he can say is that it has to do with Marluxia and it is a very very painful attack.

- The New series is not Kingdom Hearts III

Interview with Shimomura

- For re:COM her and the team worked day in, and day out, though this was only for the battle music. She wanted to have different feelings such as "Happy Battle" "Sad Battle" and a "Terrible Music". There also something about a "Third Form" added to the Last boss.

- Yoko Shimomura put ALL her work and effort in the Roxas battle music. She was pushed to his limit. The battle is meant to be very very emotional. Nomura believed Shimomura already met the standards, but Shimomura wanted to push herself further.

Extra

There are two versions of the XIII Organization fights. The first one is scattered throughout the Worlds, and Nomura stated no one at all should have any trouble with these. However for the re-fights in the new area. They will have to at least be level 99 if they want to stand a chance.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the secret ending seeing as its very very unlikely that I will get to play the FM version and I have to say to looks freaking sweet.

That wasnt Sora who got froze was it?

EDIT: Reading around the net I see that this is supposed to be set before the other 2 games so I guess it wasnt. Guess we can hope for an all out war for control of the Keyblades.