NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Just Got This Months ONM.

The free gift this month is a pretty cool Mario Encyclopedia. Reviews wise it is pretty thin due to the lack of games being released on the cube and DS over the summer period.The only one worth mentioning is the new Harvest Moon for the cube which scored a solid 85%

They have some good previews in the mag which are:

Wii Sports

Project Hacker

Mario Galaxy

Pro Evo 6 (DS)

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

Red Steel

Super Paper Mario

Star Fox Command

Zelda PH

Magical Vacation 2

Megaman ZX

Star Wars Lego 2

They have a couple of good features which are How the NES saved the games industry and Toys in Japan.

Lastly next month comes with a free Zelda related gift, hopefully it will be a free copy of TP.

Who the hell are you anyway? You have come on these boards and in a matter of seconds you have caused nothing but arguments with your comments and topics.

People always post about the new mags each month of these boards as to give others an idea whats inside before buying it. We need a Mod, wheres Stocka when we need him!

Why don't you read ONM and tell yourself this 'I'm a spammer, and I should go onto nintendoofficialmagazine.com. Happy?

Even though your thread failed dosen´t mean you have to shit on other people´s thread.

Posting about Nintendo magazines is regular here....

Lastly next month comes with a free Zelda related gift, hopefully it will be a free copy of TP.

*Crosses fingers and hopes to FUCK it isn't.....*

ONM aint available in Ireland any more. Stupid.

Do you get NGamer as well?

I want it but I still havent been able to find a copy in my area. I may just subscribe via the website to save the hassle of looking for it.

Yeah... *Pats on head and gives a cookie*

Your not gonna get far with that attitude newbie ;)

ONM aint available in Ireland any more. Stupid.

It's ridiculous isn't it? Do we get NGamer over here? I haven't had a chance to check yet.

What did they say about Pro Evo DS?

Thanx for the post. Ignore that bell-end Josh. He has a distinct lack of friends.

It's ridiculous isn't it? Do we get NGamer over here? I haven't had a chance to check yet.

yep i have seen ngamer in easons!but ya now that i think about it isnt here why?So now we only have ONE nintendo magazine!

Yeah I picked it up in Easons in Dublin last week.

Its a good mag. In fact its much better than ONM imo.

Yeah I picked it up in Easons in Dublin last week.

Its a good mag. In fact its much better than ONM imo.

Agreed, solid magazine. Nice and thick and very little padding. Plenty of reading.

Jesus Christ, Future. It's almost as if they let you deranged fanatics run a magazine.

Thanx for the post. Ignore that bell-end Josh. He has a distinct lack of friends.

I just got in from work but i will type it out for you tomorrow when I get up.

i'm still waiting for mine. have been expecting it all week, supposed to be out in shop already, so not particularly happy about it

I just read thorugh the preview and suprisingly it doesnt say much. They say graphically it looks slightly better than the ISS/PRO EVO games on the PSONE. Controls wise they say it plays exactly like the Xbox and PS2 versions which is a good thing.

My issue hasn't arrived either, which is annoying. Looks like a decent issue - I have read my Nincyclopedia several times since I got it with NOM a while ago, hope this one is as good.

Is there any new info in any of the previews? Is the Mario Galaxy one just another preview about the levels at e3?

I still havent read the Mario preview as its 6-8 pages long and the encyclopedia isnt as good as the Nintendo one they gave away a while back.

finally #breathes deep and grins# fellow fans of ONM. superb magazine, and although ngamer is a very good companion piece for slightly different opinions, i feel ONM is the superior read.

only just got as far as the "Wii have to meet" or whatever the feature's called lol! the magazine just has a way of really hyping me about wii at the min! :D :D :D and i noticed a few very subtle hints, supposing i'm not reading too much into it, that they already know what's happening end of this month for their next issue but that they're having to keep schtumb! would make sense, since nintendo will want the german conference and all their news covered in the press as quickly as possible, and who else to turn to but your publishing partner!

and did you notice the small complaint about getting shots from old games? and we'd be told what the fuss is about next ish? another hardware feature like the NES one? ... or a full-on VC feature? ;):D

Sign in to follow this