Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sonic And The Secret Rings

Helmsly

One thing that has kinda annoyed me about this game, is the World Rings...I expected I would have to fight a boss for each of them, but I now have all but 1 of them and have only fought 2 or 3 bosses....seems a bit odd, that you will just do a simple mission and then Sonic just stumbles across a ring

Especially since Erazor looked so hard for them :heh:

And one ended up in his own creation...

Anyone still trying to get all golds? So friggen hard to get all silvers never mind golds.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone still trying to get all golds? So friggen hard to get all silvers never mind golds.

Yeah...overall am disappointed with this...longevity wise...I have only been playing 9 hrs and it looks like I'm nearly done with it....hopefully I will feel enticed to get the medals...

Got all Golds on the first world:D

But really concentrating on finding those blasted fire souls.:mad:

Right well completed this last night...my game counter was on about 14 hours, but its a bit less than that, as I've had it on running for ages yesterday but not playing...

I've completed all the levels, apart from a rampage level on the last world...need that last world ring! so what do I do now to get more missions? get medals? god I suck at that only got 4 silvers so far!

EDIT

LOL! completed the rampage level and got the last World Ring!

• 2 months later...
Alright, finally made it to the final battle. It makes me wish the wii-mote was never created.

if you mean the final final boss then yes I feel the same, it is awful, why spend the whole game with one control system and then change it for the last battle?!