N-Europe

Sig and Avatar request

conzer16

Hello to all you creative wizards out there!

I was wondering if anyone could create an abstract sig and matching avatar for me?

I'd like for them to retain the 4 coloured squares in my current avatar, and the font I used in them both too.

(Its called Dragonwick and is available here.)

The more abstract the better :grin:, but I dont want any video game reference in it.

If anyone would be willing to do something, I would be very grateful.

conzer16

• 3 weeks later...

Edit: typical, as I was typing Flameboy came up with that ;) if you want it and take it, cool, if not - heed these tips:

Perhaps you should try being a little less restrictive? I had a shot but abstract is not my style, I aim for minimilist, defined and sharp, sans-serif type fonts (myriad, futura, verdana). It's difficulty to create something so specific, especially when you have to stick to a particular font. Maybe leave it open to the artists' wishes and see what they come up with? Or, go to the other extreme and be more specific. Include ideas of shapes, colours, backgrounds, images to be used - etc.

Don't think that you're being ignored, because I've given it a shot twice and deleted what I came up with both times. See if you can expand our options a little more ;)

I know i'm being restrictive......:p

Tell you what, take abstract out of the equation, fonts can be designers choice. Something bright and vivid, or as shorty said minimilist and sharp!

Throw me some ideas folks, come up with something marvellous!

Im bored with my current ones....

:)

I know i'm being restrictive......:p

Tell you what, take abstract out of the equation, fonts can be designers choice. Something bright and vivid, or as shorty said minimilist and sharp!

Throw me some ideas folks, come up with something marvellous!

Im bored with my current ones....

:)

God i wish i had my photoshop now.Im using a different computer at the mo!I love photoshopping.i find it challanging.that;s why im disapointed at the lack of threads on creative these days

I'll give it a try, altough flameboy's sig is pretty hot.

God i wish i had my photoshop now.Im using a different computer at the mo!I love photoshopping.i find it challanging.that;s why im disapointed at the lack of threads on creative these days

Yeah, I agree. I saw on a diferent forum they had like sig battles, the thread maker decides the rules (type, colors, renders etc...) and if anyone feels up to it makes one, and posts it on the defined date and then the rest of the forumers vote in the one they like (giving advices and constructive criticism). If anyone makes thread like that I'm willing to try.

Here it is:

conzerkz4.jpg

Does squares didn't help at all.