NEurope

I rarely check the (Dutch) Stars catalogue, so it's been a while I saw actual items (no, not the Conan bit). The last time I saw the Zelda bonus disc. I don't know why I didn't get that one, unless I didn't have enough stars, because I'd like to play Masterquest (allthough, with the Cube controller.. Maybe that was the reason.)..

Anyway, in the Dutch catalogue at least they had Megaman Battle Network 5, Geist, and Polarium Advance to offer. I see they're going fast, so I "ordered" Geist. I know the FPS action disappoints, but I'm still interested in the adventure/puzzle bit.

Funny timing, with all the Wii news, you'd think this would easily slip under the radar, but then again, like I said, they are going pretty fast..

The Stars Catalogue isn't right. It's called the Stars Shatalogue for obvious reasons. We've had one update this year which lasted the best part of two hours. I snagged a GBASP keyring which hasn't arrived yet after two months.

I had the same problem. I spammed all their contact emails for a few weeks and it finally arrives about 45days. Keep nagging them and the swag will be yours.

I also got star fox assult from the catelogue.

I think its ok. If like me you are on the net 24/7, you can grab some good stuff for the hours that its available.

I had the same problem. I spammed all their contact emails for a few weeks and it finally arrives about 45days. Keep nagging them and the swag will be yours.

I also got star fox assult from the catelogue.

I think its ok. If like me you are on the net 24/7, you can grab some good stuff for the hours that its available.

Ya I got the keyring mid-August. They haven't updated it in months now. How about some new retro games that they manufacture just for a limited time that you can get for DS on the catalogue?

i got the gamecube pokemon colleseum bundle off them came after about a month but I didnt care as it was free. have about another 4000 points sittin there waitin for free wii or DS stuff.

I'm hoping that they either

a) Release the wii early in exchange for 1,000 stars + x amount of money

b) Let you exchange stars for Wii points

c) Put a luigi Controller up for sale

They will probably let us use stars catalogue points for Wii points i'd imagine, because we still get star points with DS games, and DS games will still be coming out after December with the points. The other option is that they keep the star points for the DS, and do special Wii points scratchcards with our Wii games. Heres hoping for the first option, as I have over 11,000 points. :heh: Mario Kart 64, Mario RPG and Paper Mario here I come!!

I am really hoping they do some 2,000 stars for 2,000 wii points. Then that would be great things to spend it on other than wallpapers and such.

Even better would be, to spend the stars on wallpapers/themes for your Wii, then with every Wii console there is a code, (which registers to each VC game so nobody else can play it) but apaprt fro that, you can tell them that code when you order the wallpaper/theme, they send it straight to your Wii through Wiiconnect24. Then that becomes its own wii channel, the wallpaper/thee channel. Then you can pick and choose.

should probably be in the Wii thread, but this is about stars.

I hope that they will take 10000 stars in exchange for a wii plus oh say 25% of the original price. Which is quite a stupid hope indeed.

I can't stand the Stars Catalogue. There is never anything decent to buy. Just look at NoA and Nintendo of Japan's catalogues. They got way better stuff than us Europeans. A tip NoE, improve the catalogue in Europe with permanant better items, not items that stay 5 mins in the catalogue then not update it again for months. By doing this, you will improve European Ninty sales and make us a whole lot happier as well.

I just had to have the tos wallpaper, and that was the first and last thing I brought.